777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
777 seem very dodgy and I would like Everton to stay clear of them but the Josimar thing seems to have gone way beyond just reporting and has become a full hatchet job which seems like an unhinged vendetta.
Exactly. I’m by no means pro-777 but the lack of any substance in some of these articles actually detracts from the point they are trying to make.

There’d be some logic to 777 being some front for usmanov to maintain his asset until it all calms down. Am struggling to see why 777 would buy us given their current financial situation - only ends in tears if it’s a genuine purchase

777 seem very dodgy and I would like Everton to stay clear of them but the Josimar thing seems to have gone way beyond just reporting and has become a full hatchet job which seems like an unhinged vendetta.
Yeah I've got to say that's definitely given me a bit of scepticism about Josimar's intentions in general, using the current government fear propaganda and tenuously linking them to it is out of some propaganda or tabloid playbook

Guarantee there'll be Blues who only see the headline and run with the "we always knew 777 were a front for Usmanov" despite how ridiculous that is. And I imagine that was the plan

There’d be some logic to 777 being some front for usmanov to maintain his asset until it all calms down. Am struggling to see why 777 would buy us given their current financial situation - only ends in tears if it’s a genuine purchase
No logic to 777 getting involved with the level of scrutiny that buying a PL club brings. That's serious jail time. The way the US is positioning Russia nowadays they'd possibly be looking at treason charges if they wanted to make a big enough example of them.

They've got their eyes on the stadium, that's why it makes sense

Last edited:
No logic to 777 getting involved with the level of scrutiny that buying a PL club brings. That's serious jail time. The way the US is positioning Russia nowadays they'd possibly be looking at treason charges if they wanted to make a big enough example of them.

They've got their eyes on the stadium, that's why it makes sense
I thought there was some covenant on the stadium that it couldn’t be divorced from the football club. If not then it’s of limited value - who would lend money to an entity that turns over £200m and nearly £1bn in debt with a real risk of a substantial lose of income (relegation)at any point.

I'll sum it up for you guys:

"777 used to do business with Russians"

A bit of a pointless article, unless the point is to highlight that was their source of cash and now it's gone, which doesn't make sense given the timeline of the Everton purchase agreement.
The revelation that Josh Wander once invested in a plant based gelato business with a Russian model will surely be the final nail in the coffin of their OAD application.

I thought there was some covenant on the stadium that it couldn’t be divorced from the football club. If not then it’s of limited value - who would lend money to an entity that turns over £200m and nearly £1bn in debt with a real risk of a substantial lose of income (relegation)at any point.
If the option is no football club and an empty stadium, or some sort of renegotiation then I'm guessing a compromise could be found. Is that what we're being pushed towards? Even worse if so