777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is he just spinning this out til they’ve funded the stadium completely? I’m starting to question if he’s going to sell at all.

That thought crossed my mind mate or else instead of equity, the funds convert to a loan he/we would have to pay interest on, so stringing along….maybe grasping at straws.

We really don’t know where we are with the stadium, according to the appeal commission we’ve sunk £800 mill into it, how much could be left to be funded…..!

That thought crossed my mind mate or else instead of equity, the funds convert to a loan he/we would have to pay interest on, so stringing along….maybe grasping at straws.

We really don’t know where we are with the stadium, according to the appeal commission we’ve sunk £800 mill into it, how much could be left to be funded…..!
The club told the FAB a while back there was less than 100m to fund but pinch of salt etc.

Considering he’s been unable to fund the stadium he has actually managed to string together piecemeal solutions to keep it going- selling 25% to MSP then when that fell through getting the money anyway as a loan, then “selling” 100% to a group that were never likely to get approved, and getting them to fund it in the meantime.

I’m not sure there’s been planning behind it but almost by accident he might be nearly there. Obviously from a debt perspective this is not ideal but from Moshiri’s perspective getting to BMD still in control might be less impossible than it seemed.

The club told the FAB a while back there was less than 100m to fund but pinch of salt etc.

Considering he’s been unable to fund the stadium he has actually managed to string together piecemeal solutions to keep it going- selling 25% to MSP then when that fell through getting the money anyway as a loan, then “selling” 100% to a group that were never likely to get approved, and getting them to fund it in the meantime.

I’m not sure there’s been planning behind it but almost by accident he might be nearly there. Obviously from a debt perspective this is not ideal but from Moshiri’s perspective getting to BMD still in control might be less impossible than it seemed.

Yep I remember mate and the funds were secured.

I honestly don’t think he’s that strategic to be honest mate. I don’t think he gives a flier beyond the value of his stake, he’d sell us to a consortium of serial killers if he got the best return, Everton’s welfare is no longer his concern.

I do wonder what encouragement Moshiri and 777 have been given here internally, thats a concern.

Insanity all round. Extending their exclusivity? So still turning a deaf one to Esks mythical squadron of alternative buyers.

Mosh may be a tool, but there will be vaguely sensible lawyers and accountants involved on all sides, with plenty of work already done and costs racked up. They must somehow be confident of getting it done if they are willing to just keep going with this.
It’s nonsense. If they fit the criteria, there would be no need to meet. If they didn’t fit the criteria, there would be no need to meet. There’s literally no need to meet, and certainly no need to meet 14 days into the future.

Someone is stalling.

You would think if they had to borrow the money to lend to us , that alone would suggest they lack the funds the PL require .
If you add on the fact that the company that lent the money had publicly declared it is reducing its risk from 777 because of another credit downgrade to ‘weak’, it seems obvious they lack the funds to complete the purchase or to run the club.
They obviously haven’t satisfied the PL requirements at this point .
Difficult to know what can be achieved with a meeting , other than the ability to pass a paper bag full of money over , figuratively speaking.

You would think if they had to borrow the money to lend to us , that alone would suggest they lack the funds the PL require .
If you add on the fact that the company that lent the money had publicly declared it is reducing its risk from 777 because of another credit downgrade to ‘weak’, it seems obvious they lack the funds to complete the purchase or to run the club.
They obviously haven’t satisfied the PL requirements at this point .
Difficult to know what can be achieved with a meeting , other than the ability to pass a paper bag full of money over , figuratively speaking.
I actually think the meeting will be to tell them that if they think they're going to drag this out like they did with Standard and force the issue then they are very much mistaken and it's probably best given that their continual refusal to supply information that they scuttle back off too Miami.

That would make him go from the worst accountant there ever was, to the smartest businessman of all time lol
You would hope in his financial dealings he behaved totally opposite to his football operations. Here he thought he knew best, recruited who he wanted, went over their head when he wanted, did everything wrong. Even Carlo while great fun was probably a bit daft from a long term perspective.

Can be as thick as you like but if you have a couple of billion and surrounded by lawyers at the level of Shagger, and accountants of the same ilk, it should be easy to increase your wealth every year whilst sat on your arse in Monaco.

Hoping he goes full Penfold and is amazingly the brains behind a great financial magic trick.