777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People having a go at the Esk, saying he is a doom merchant etc, he said a couple of months ago that 777 are not good news and don't have the money to buy us, he said they are borrowing off peter to pay paul sort of thing, obviously he is found to be correct on this because this would have been signed off months ago, other takeovers never take this long.

These clowns shouldn't be anywhere near this club, and Mosheri needs to look elsewhere.
777 may turn out to be a disaster, but theEsk and Paul brown and all the other journalists have gone after them from day 1. If 777 were buying Liverpool, there wouldn’t be this much bad publicity. Look at Gillette and hicks, disaster for Liverpool, 30mins from administration apparently, yet it was hush hush, how many bad stories were there when they were buying Liverpool, I can’t remember any.

It’s always the same, Liverpool = good news, Everton = bad news and the constant negativity does my head in.

777 may turn out to be a disaster, but theEsk and Paul brown and all the other journalists have gone after them from day 1. If 777 were buying Liverpool, there wouldn’t be this much bad publicity. Look at Gillette and hicks, disaster for Liverpool, 30mins from administration apparently, yet it was hush hush, how many bad stories were there when they were buying Liverpool, I can’t remember any.

It’s always the same, Liverpool = good news, Everton = bad news and the constant negativity does my head in.
Pretty hard to will good news into being with this lot, though.

What’s the alternative? Pretend it’s fine?

The Esk has basically laid out exactly what the club's situation is on his blog. For anyone who hasn't read it I'll try to put it in layman's terms.

777 are rejected = Chances of administration are about 90%. MSP are owed £140m and are due repayment very shortly. They just want out now and probably regret ever getting involved at all. Rights and Media Funding (Kenwright's mates) are owed £150m and it's rising. Their debt though is guaranteed, so the club possibly going bust they couldn't care less about because they'll be unaffected. Hence why they blocked MSP's proposal to takeover and restructure their deal. We also have to pay Laing O'Rourke their next installment to keep construction under way, if we fail to do this the penalties would be huge. Tragically the club generates no money except through TV money and (hypothetical) player sales. But that's just not enough to keep our heads above the water at this point. No sponsorship and or prize money to help out (thanks Putin you absolute bell).

777 are approved = A group that can't even pay the bills to keep Standard bloody Liege running day-to-day basically handcuffs us to them, their fate would be our fate. They are taking out loan after loan from dodgy US insurance companies just to stay alive in a zombie form. Staff are being laid off in droves, have got debt-recovery lawsuits coming out of their ears, their other clubs (with monthly bills far lower than us) are barely keeping the lights on. It's so bad at Standard they've already had two transfer bans because they've failed to pay fees (which are tiny by PL club standards), and unless they can pay the ex-owner what he's owed by this April then under Belgian law he can officially re-take ownership of the club from them. And to put a bow on it all, they're even being investigated in the US for fraud and racketeering. Even those investigations come to nothing, this a company with extremely bad credit that any reputable organisations surely won't want to do business with. Even their Chief Operating Officer has decided he can't be arsed anymore and has walked away.

We're in a terrible way and trauma is in our immediate future, tragically. All I want is for the club to still be around in the decades to come, so future generations at least get the choice of becoming an Evertonian or not like we all did.

I haven't seen or heard Paul saying some of that mate, were is that from. Specifically the MSP and R&M stuff.

All debt is guaranteed until you cant pay it, debt of that nature is secured, both R&M and MSP have security on our assets, if we go into administration they get penny's on the pound for anything outstanding. Its not in their interests at all that we go into administration. So they are more likely to renegotiate then anything.

There is a clause in the MSP deal that says they need to be paid back if there is a takeover - but anyone taking us over would be aware of that and expecting to do it - wouldn't be a bad things either as their security is against BMD.

R&M are owed about £250 mill by the way.

Last edited:
Moshiri is the problem once again here by the way. 777 are offering him a “deal” that is in his best interests, and that’s why no alternative bidders are being considered.

These fellas will never provide proof of funding to buy the club, because they don’t have it. Moshiri will happily keep taking loans from them though as the process is completely open ended and they’ll never be told “no, go away” by the PL, they’ll just keep repeating the question about proof of funding for eternity. Around and around in circles we go, and in the meantime more and more debt is being piled onto the club.

Moshiri is pure poison and is slowly killing this football club. We need him taken care of as priority number 1. While he is involved in anything, there is no future for the club.

MOSHIRI OUT

Folk have gone after 777 as its patently obvious they are leeches out to milk the club and it's fans.

I haven't seen or heard Paul saying some of that mate, were is that from. Specifically the MSP and R&M stuff.

All debt is guaranteed until you cant pay it, debt of that nature is secured, both R&M and MSP have security on our assets, if we go into administration they get penny's on the pound for anything outstanding. Its not in their interests at all that we go into administration. So they are more likely to renegotiate then anything.

There is a clause in the MSP deal that says they need to be paid back if there is a takeover - but anyone taking us over would be aware of that and expecting to do it - wouldn't be a bad things either as their security is against BMD.

R&M are owed about £250 mill by the way.

Not everything I've wrote is stuff he's said in his blog, some of it is from his podcast and some of it is stuff he's said in reply to questions from people on twitter. I'm paraphrasing a bit of course but it's accurate reflection of what he's been saying for months now.

Administration is basically unavoidable at this point, only if a white knight investor swoops in very late in the day. Happened with Liverpool like, FSG came to their rescue with only hours left remember. But we have so much outstanding debt that many parties are surely put off, the only people I imagine who could afford to come in and help would be a state-backed enterprise. Others are probably waiting to see what happens in order to get us for the cheapest price possible.

Masters is basically stuck between a rock and a hard place. He knows we're f***** as it is, that rejecting this takeover will look to simple folk like he's denying the club a precious lifeline. But if he waves it through, and then is powerless to stop 777 dragging EFC into financial (and possibly legal) oblivion with them, it makes him and the whole PL's fit and proper owners test look absurd. That would be far more damaging to their pleas to be allowed to self-regulate than any stupid PSR-rules. He's probably spent the past few months delaying and delaying in the hope they just get fed up and walk away, but as I've said without attaining us they are absolutely finished. We're their Hail-Mary play.

Maybe Esk is completely wrong, but he's been proven correct, or at least in the right area, on so much the last few years that at this point he has a lot of credibility when it comes to calling this stuff out. It makes absolute grim reading but Evertonians have been lied too and kept in the dark about so much, we need some straight talk if things are ever to get better.

Last edited:
If there is another interested party, they must be loving this saga. Every passing week that brings more 777 gloom and doom, knocks another good chunk off the cost of a distressed sale, if 777 have to pull out.

People who operate in those mega money circles don’t usually get to make a habit of losing the bosses billions. Surely even Mosh ( I know) with his track record, would have had 777 fully checked out, before signing an exclusivity deal with them.

Like much that’s gone before under Mosh, it just doesn’t make sense.

Not everything I've wrote is stuff he's said in his blog, some of it is from his podcast and some of it is stuff he's said in reply to questions from people on twitter. I'm paraphrasing a bit of course but it's accurate reflection of what he's been saying for months now.

Administration is basically unavoidable at this point, only if a white knight investor swoops in very late in the day. Happened with Liverpool like, FSG came to their rescue with only hours left remember. But we have so much outstanding debt that many parties are surely put off, the only people I imagine who could afford to come in and help would be a state-backed enterprise.

Maybe he is wrong, but he's been proven correct on so much the last few years that at this point he has a lot of credibility when it comes to calling this stuff out. It makes absolute grim reading but Evertonians have been lied too and kept in the dark about so much, we need some straight talk if things are ever to get better.

Thanks mate, ive read his last blog post, listened to the last podcast and saw his twitter - wed have different interpretations on the information shared. While again its just Paul's take.

There are contrasts evident also on one hand he is saying Admin is likely on the other hes saying there are other interested investors who are interested in investing.

Ultimately its one lads opinion on the internet. Personally i listen to everyone, but judge the facts for myself and form an opinion.

Moshiri is the problem once again here by the way. 777 are offering him a “deal” that is in his best interests, and that’s why no alternative bidders are being considered.

These fellas will never provide proof of funding to buy the club, because they don’t have it. Moshiri will happily keep taking loans from them though as the process is completely open ended and they’ll never be told “no, go away” by the PL, they’ll just keep repeating the question about proof of funding for eternity. Around and around in circles we go, and in the meantime more and more debt is being piled onto the club.

Moshiri is pure poison and is slowly killing this football club. We need him taken care of as priority number 1. While he is involved in anything, there is no future for the club.

MOSHIRI OUT
Actually I hold the nefarious R&M group responsible for this mess.
Moshiri wanted to deal with the far more preferable MSP until R&M refused the offer .
R&M are the stone in our shoe that will bring us down, whoever allowed them into our club whether Moshiri or Kenwright or A.N.Other deserves to be reviled , as do R&M.

Moshiri wanted to deal with the far more preferable MSP until R&M refused the offer .
R&M are the stone in our shoe that will bring us down, whoever allowed them into our club whether Moshiri or Kenwright or A.N.Other deserves to be reviled , as do R&M.

What? Moshiri owns 94% of the club? How could an external lender dictate to him who he sells his shares to? Complete rubbish to try and absolve Moshiri of blame, why people are still doing this in the year of our lord 2024 I have no idea.

Don't go out my way to listen to him.

He may well do mate. But couldn't see
No worries. Not big on football podcast but listen to this one now and again. Some of the stuff Esk dicusses I've checked does bare fruit. Much of this financial is way over my skill set and frankly bores me. Not what football is about for me but reality forces to have some interest.
He does a podcast with @AndyC and his brother George, the actor, it's actually pretty decent as podcasts go.
Thank you roy vernon. Funny when one of the two brothers gets on about refs and not going when it's a certain ref.
This guy. Flip flops between stories so he can always be right in some way. Whether this deal goes through or not his own tweets show he knows nothing other than the speculation we all hear. Wish everyone would finally catch on to this blag merchant.
More to do with reality of the situation. He himself (Esk) it's how he sees it and comes across sincre Fan to me anyway. The reality is its obvious 777 are struggling to be fit and proper. Be done and dusted now otherwise. Others can argue they are waiting for point ruling, I want investment that belives in Everton FC not how financially rape worthy we are.

R&M are the reincarnation of another setup (forget the name of it) and I'm sure I remember reading something about Green being involved somewhere in the background, there where a number of articles that suggested they were/are very much a Kenwright thing or mates of.

R&M are the reincarnation of another setup (forget the name of it) and I'm sure I remember reading something about Green being involved somewhere in the background, there where a number of articles that suggested they were/are very much a Kenwright thing or mates of.
Yeah
I read that as well
It was an article in the Guardian some months ago .
It traced ownership of the company back to Green if I recall correctly, and linked it to the previous shady company that Kenwright had dealt with .