777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rishi Sunak is facing calls to impose sanctions on Qatar for continuing to host the Hamas leaders who directed the attack on Israel.

Mark Wallace, a former US ambassador to the UN, said that “much of the Qatari wealth is sitting in London” and called for assets linked to the Qatari state and royal family to be frozen “until the Qataris turn over the worst of the worst terror leaders in the world”.

Could this be part of the reason they decided against it? Be just our luck to get another sanctioned investor

Rishi Sunak is facing calls to impose sanctions on Qatar for continuing to host the Hamas leaders who directed the attack on Israel.

Mark Wallace, a former US ambassador to the UN, said that “much of the Qatari wealth is sitting in London” and called for assets linked to the Qatari state and royal family to be frozen “until the Qataris turn over the worst of the worst terror leaders in the world”.

Could this be part of the reason they decided against it? Be just our luck to get another sanctioned investor

hypocrite bellends like this need a slap

Andy Bells Investment company is worth 3 times what Usmanov is.
No, no it isn’t.

It may manage assets in the amount (just like 777 manages $12B in assets) but it’s market cap is around 1 billion with very little debt (because they are a services company). His holding is worth a quarter billion and whatever he has personally (I’m sure he’s sold stock over the years). A worthy fortune to be sure, but not PL money. Though to be fair it’s quite possible he has more access to cash than 777.

No, no it isn’t.

It may manage assets in the amount (just like 777 manages $12B in assets) but it’s market cap is around 1 billion with very little debt (because they are a services company). His holding is worth a quarter billion and whatever he has personally (I’m sure he’s sold stock over the years). A worthy fortune to be sure, but not PL money. Though to be fair it’s quite possible he has more access to cash than 777.
Yes I'm fully aware of this, I got my numbers mixed up. It's irrelevant as he seems to have taken a step back from it anyway. In terms of managed assets they still handle far more than 777 or MSP do and the point I was going to make originally to foreveradangertothepublic92 (who stated they were only good for the championship) was that these people handle huge sums of investments. As much as anything we need people who can run and manage a multi million pound business rather than a clueless Kenwright and the worst accountant in financial history in Moshiri. The whole thing all seem little more than another dodgy rumour so it's nothing really.

Yes I'm fully aware of this, I got my numbers mixed up. It's irrelevant as he seems to have taken a step back from it anyway. In terms of managed assets they still handle far more than 777 or MSP do and the point I was going to make originally to foreveradangertothepublic92 (who stated they were only good for the championship) was that these people handle huge sums of investments. As much as anything we need people who can run and manage a multi million pound business rather than a clueless Kenwright and the worst accountant in financial history in Moshiri. The whole thing all seem little more than another dodgy rumour so it's nothing really.
Fair. The cash must come from somewhere however. These guys seem to get the prior shareholders to finance the purchase and be paid at a later date. It’s a high risk model and the numbers we’re talking about with Everton far surpass any single investment they’ve made.

Fair. The cash must come from somewhere however. These guys seem to get the prior shareholders to finance the purchase and be paid at a later date. It’s a high risk model and the numbers we’re talking about with Everton far surpass any single investment they’ve made.
The 777 thing is weird tbh, there are all these stories of missed/late payments on loans or transfer fees but they all seem to get paid in the end (even if they seem to be a bit late with it) They are getting backed by someone or something in a very drip feed sort of a way, I really, really hope it's not drug money (which I know has been suggested)

The 777 thing is weird tbh, there are all these stories of missed/late payments on loans or transfer fees but they all seem to get paid in the end (even if they seem to be a bit late with it) They are getting backed by someone or something in a very drip feed sort of a way, I really, really hope it's not drug money (which I know has been suggested)
It's a fun story, but the chances of it being true are pretty low. One, it would be difficult to get it through UK and US banks. Two, they'd be monumentally stupid to make investments that provide such public scrutiny.

It's more likely they will have some sort of backer, or that they don't have two nickels to rub together (relatively speaking).

They can’t even get their own books to look positive!!
You’re fooling yourself about their intentions, you’re believing their spiel and buying into the scam, I’m afraid .
I dont have been fooled once with moshiri, i just hope for that i am worried the main reason would be the stadium for me i want make aure that is kept by the club. Is not any takeover i would trust or be certain they would have the best interests of the club except if i had one but thats not going to happen.

Not a single mention of Vasco da Gama (except for the misspelling on the table of clubs under control).