777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ultimately they own multiple football clubs and can’t finance any of them.
Reading the Esks write up about his meeting shows they have said nothing to assuage his scepticism, which is very concerning.
They have multiple times failed to honour their financial obligations with serious results for those companies , passenger planes repossessed, FIFA transfer bans etc etc.
We don’t know how they plan to purchase Everton , but everything at the moment suggests some sort of leveraged purchase , something that is supposed to be at least discouraged in the PL.
Again the only noise around this prospective purchase is that is the only option, I think this is a deliberate ploy to convince the support and try to influence the PL to approve this purchase over any reservations they may have .
They are as bad for our club as could be .
Any suggestion that they will divert any finance in our direction as their crown jewel club is risible , how will the other clubs feel about this , supinely accept it ? Not a chance.
In any case they ‘finance’ nothing , they take the money from the fans .
They are crooks , plain and simple , and are regarded as such by those within their own industry.
If they are approved , I for one will be surprised.
And very disillusioned for the future of our club.

I don't disagree with any of that. In fact I agree with all of it. I think fans should rethink their expectations about them if they took over.

However...I still feel the league wont object the takeover. Moshiri has clearly put his eggs in his basket with this and there's nothing we can really do about it IMO.

There's clearly no other takers at the current price. That's not to say we should jump into bed with 777 but without Moshiri accepting a lower price I'm not sure there are any other options, unfortunately.

Which is how I see it.

The other option is...it gets torpedoed by the league, Moshiri has to then lower the demands, and a white knight swoops in.

That's a gamble.

what do you think mate? obvs we know they are trying to sort something

i don’t understand how and we’re the money is coming from for everything

I know nothing mate. My opinion is there's a lot of red flags and a lot of Hoops they'll need to jump through before it gets passed.

If it doesn't get passed....who knows where that leaves us because I don't think there'll be many suitors for a club in a lot of debt, a half built stadium with no funding and a squad that'll need filling out next summer.

I know nothing mate. My opinion is there's a lot of red flags and a lot of Hoops they'll need to jump through before it gets passed.

If it doesn't get passed....who knows where that leaves us because I don't think there'll be many suitors for a club in a lot of debt, a half built stadium with no funding and a squad that'll need filling out next summer.
I think you'd be surprised.

Looks to me with being at the game,interviews, exchanges with the manager/coaches and injecting money into the everyday running of the club, these fraudsters are alreading running the show.....

Anyone who thinks this will be stopped by the PL need to think again

I don't disagree with any of that. In fact I agree with all of it. I think fans should rethink their expectations about them if they took over.

However...I still feel the league wont object the takeover. Moshiri has clearly put his eggs in his basket with this and there's nothing we can really do about it IMO.
We do appear to be helpless in the process.
But the very least we can do is to raise our concerns and not get bum rushed into accepting this group.
We are being manipulated in this direction by people who are unconcerned about the long term welfare of this club.

Looks to me with being at the game,interviews, exchanges with the manager/coaches and injecting money into the everyday running of the club, these fraudsters are alreading running the show.....

Anyone who thinks this will be stopped by the PL need to think again
If they can’t stop it , and you may be right , it will be the final nail in the coffin for me and any interest I have in top flight football in this country .

We do appear to be helpless in the process.
But the very least we can do is to raise our concerns and not get bum rushed into accepting this group.
We are being manipulated in this direction by people who are unconcerned about the long term welfare of this club.
The club has no long term future without a takeover in the near future. We need new ownership ASAP because we have no leadership at all and its not sustainable.

No Russians, no Americans, no Saudis, no Quatar investors either. Seems like the only thing that would unite the fanbase is a local person...
People are asking for ideal scenarios here but they don't exist. I find the intense opposition to this a bit weird to be honest, especially considering how the club has been left with no leadership whatsoever now that Moshiri wants out.

We need a takeover ASAP and we just have to hope it works. We cant wait around for this ideal new owner when they probably aren't out there.

The club has no long term future without a takeover in the near future. We need new ownership ASAP because we have no leadership at all and its not sustainable.
These are not the answer.
They do not invest in clubs.
They con the support into doing that.
By their own admittance their main reason for buying into football is to sell product to supporters.
They seemingly do not have enough money to service all their investments , are serial bad debtors who have caused serious problems for their own companies , clubs and interests by their serial failure to pay their dues.
They are not the answer .
They will be the full stop to our history.

These are not the answer.
They do not invest in clubs.
They con the support into doing that.
By their own admittance their main reason for buying into football is to sell product to supporters.
They seemingly do not have enough money to service all their investments , are serial bad debtors who have caused serious problems for their own companies , clubs and interests by their serial failure to pay their dues.
They are not the answer .
They will be the full stop to our history.
If they are the only prospective buyer then we have no other options. Moshiri retaining control isn't a viable option

And we dont have enough information to know all these things for sure. We dont know what their plans would be for Everton. Sure there are worrying signs but no one can know for sure and that's why I'm open minded.

The current situation is unsustainable and can't continue for much longer.