777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
So hes been posting about this 'interview' or 'chat' and theres not one mention about the actual "2hour conversation" just this opinion at the end of that ramble:

777 partners, in my opinion, are not appropriate buyers of Everton Football Club, from a moral, ethical, financial, managerial and immediate needs based perspective. I understand entirely the view (almost certainly, fact) that without an immediate or near immediate buyer the existential crisis Moshiri spoke of will occur. We, a 145 year old institution, will go out of business. However, that doesn’t mean that 777 Partners are the solution to our problems, the reverse is true in my opinion.

All stakeholders, supporters, investors, local business people with the means, politicians, even the footballing authorities must see what is ahead of us and act accordingly. A solution different to 777 Partners has to be found – even at this very late hour

-- a 2hr chat where the information he may have gleaned remains private lol

Yep, a pretty pointless article.

No different than our good man @matty1878 telling us we need to find a different buyer than 777

"A solution different to 777 Partners has to be found – even at this very late hour"
this was the last sentence of his column.
If esks findings are right then PL wont accept the deal. If PL accepts the deal esks findings are not valid. And this is only my opinion Ofcourse. I have nothing against the man but a bit dubious.

I cant imagine why someone would post that they have an interview...then not post anything about it hahahahahaha

Just a rant and an opinion lol

Will try find it again now. Not the best at this stuff tbf 😕

Found and posted above...very very poor.

Yep, a pretty pointless article.

No different than our good man @matty1878 telling us we need to find a different buyer than 777

Hes on ignore but i think most see 777 are the worst option thinkable really based on the evidence.

All on Kenwright as weve had plenty of other options over the years and hes waved them away for his own personal greed.

So we all know 777 are not the standard we want in a new ownership BUT we need them otherwise we are in difficulty with the League and our Finances.

IF 777 are NOT granted permission from the Premier League, what is the next step?

Is it administration?
Does Moshiri have is hand forced to continue payments?
Do we look back at MSP who want to take a share of the club?
Or do he lower his asking price for a faster sale?

However the inclusion of the FCA in the process should ensure that they are financially watertight, since they will not risk their reputation approving a group who later fail to pay their dues , which this group habitually do.
777 continually harm other businesses with their cynical approach to paying what they owe.
This will surely count heavily against them I the approval process.
Other clubs will not want to have to deal with such people either.
I also think that their is a deliberate attempt to force the debate into a 777 or administration binary choice to negate the deep concerns that surround this dubious takeover.

I think they'll have things in place to satisfy the FCA. We're not the only club they've been looking into and if there was no way it was going to happen, they'd have stepped back from clubs like Sheff United and West Ham.

And no doubt the FCA will be more concerned around them having viable means of financing that doesn't break any UK monetary law rather than being fit to run a football club. That's the PL ruling. Passing them will be a walk in the park.

Again, these own football clubs in Europe's biggest leagues. The PL have allowed far more unsavoury owners to waltz in and take over clubs even with zero experience because they've got deep pockets.

I just can't see how they'd say no unless they want to make an example out of us with their more "stringent" laws. Which with the I&E meeting later next month will be a double whammy of using EFC as a guinea pig.

How about if these lads cant show the thick end of £1 Billion to complete a deal? I could see clearly the plan Moshiri and his mate had, also their wealth. Other than ripping the stadium off the club, (and I dont see the point of that, short term), I just dont get it with them. Flogging a few insurance policies dont touch the sides.

I just hope that sommet less noisy is in the wings.

They don't have to show that much I don't think.

They can leverage £330mill on the club (rumoured 66%) and then pony £170mill cash to pay up the rumoured £500mill Moshiri wants.

£200mill for the stadium they can loan away from the club and probably turn into equity once the stadium is built.

In essence they only have to show up to £200mill of actual cash which I think they'll have.

Could be wrong.

They don't have to show that much I don't think.

They can leverage £330mill on the club (rumoured 66%) and then pony £170mill cash to pay up the rumoured £500mill Moshiri wants.
stadium
£200mill for the stadium they can loan away from the club and probably turn into equity once the stadium is built.

In essence they only have to show up to £200mill of actual cash which I think they'll have.

Could be wrong.

But that would saddle the club with sommet like £800m in debt. For what return for them? The stadium.