777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dransfield met with Thelwell to open dialogue around the what the football vision and strategy would look like under 777 ownership. Dransfield arrived as CEO of 777 Football Group back in May 2022, appointed to spearhead the growth of the company’s football portfolio having spent more than a decade working for City Football Group (CFG), the owners of Manchester City.

So we might finally be getting someone who knows what they are doing rather than a kopite luvvie darling who was only ever fit to run to the bog.
Really feels like a case in point regarding the oversight. Considering Man City's FFP charges, we don't need too much more of that...

Yeqh because creative to get deals done like beto, also does not mean i was happy with what thelwell done in the window i still think he should have done more
I didn’t mean you directly, it was a quote from one of the 777 guys. Not a surprise they would be happy as in terms of cash flow, it was better this summer, but it just shoved the issue down the line instead

Two big tests for the Premier League's systems before Christmas. Given that the government will be watching how the fit and proper owners test works in practice I would suggest that the Premier League will be stringent and rigorous. Also, the involvement of the FCA should lead to a wide-ranging examination of 777 Partners financial practices.

I don't expect them to be successful in gaining permission for the takeover to go ahead.

Two big tests for the Premier League's systems before Christmas. Given that the government will be watching how the fit and proper owners test works in practice I would suggest that the Premier League will be stringent and rigorous. Also, the involvement of the FCA should lead to a wide-ranging examination of 777 Partners financial practices.

I don't expect them to be successful in gaining permission for the takeover to go ahead.
The government will not be watching they have already released a statement saying so

This is done.

The authorities can't wait to see the back of Moshiri & Usmanov.
This will sail through.

Don Dransfield isn't a real name. lol lol lol

I thought at first his picture looked like a mugshot but on closer inspection its that 'first-day security-badge picture'

1695319312052.png