777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Would honestly be a good play from 777.
I don't personally put much stock in what esk says, but there is a large. Portion of the fanbase that do. He is one of the highest profile rabblerousers, so if he can be brought around, that will bring a lot of others in line.
Same i dont really look into what he says if they do talk to him is just a way we xan hear from 777 and that is a good thing. Instead of just the fab i would like then to talk other people even the lads from toffee tv or the view from the bullens. You dont have to like any of them but atleast they can all ask questions and we can learn more

Same i dont really look into what he says if they do talk to him is just a way we xan hear from 777 and that is a good thing. Instead of just the fab i would like then to talk other people even the lads from toffee tv or the view from the bullens. You dont have to like any of them but atleast they can all ask questions and we can learn more
I imagine as the takeover progresses there will be a very concerted PR push from 777 engaging fan groups, channels, social media. They will want to drum up as much good will as they can.
Frankly just being engaging and talking to the fans will give them a huge positive boost with a lot of the fanbase, and I think they know that.
These are genuine business people, and they will do things very differently to the corner shop way were used to under Kenwright.

Whether the new way is good or bad, remains to be seen.

Please let it be a fake account giving the esk the runaround...please...please.

5fh.gif

I’m almost past caring as long as we start winning occasionally and playing some less visually offensive football, but does feel like one of those practical jokes where someone pretends they are someone they are not and it escalates, gets out of hand very quickly and they accidentally buy Everton.

I’m almost past caring as long as we start winning occasionally and playing some less visually offensive football, but does feel like one of those practical jokes where someone pretends they are someone they are not and it escalates, gets out of hand very quickly and they accidentally buy Everton.

the club has souled its soul

it did that in 1999 when BK bought us

Dransfield met with Thelwell to open dialogue around the what the football vision and strategy would look like under 777 ownership. Dransfield arrived as CEO of 777 Football Group back in May 2022, appointed to spearhead the growth of the company’s football portfolio having spent more than a decade working for City Football Group (CFG), the owners of Manchester City.

So we might finally be getting someone who knows what they are doing rather than a kopite luvvie darling who was only ever fit to run to the bog.

We are still a sizable footballing institution that forms a fabric of the PL as we know it. We are right now, a guzzler in need of an overhaul but adding 777 as it is currently in the public view would be problematic if not for the simple fact that it would no longer be ourselves even if we turn into Sevilla as a best-case scenario. The only reason, we have had some lasting vestiges of competition or identity as a football club is because of the local fanbases (at least so in Everton's case, right now) and football club ownership having the fan interests in mind, else it is just not the game we all love irrespective of whether or not we are a profitable business right now. Hence I personally am hoping for that knight in shining armor on 'That' day to be fans of the club or at least businesses proven to be fans of the club. But in the meantime, we need to ensure there is a limit on the influence of 777 at the board level if only to commercial optimization at best.

Dransfield met with Thelwell to open dialogue around the what the football vision and strategy would look like under 777 ownership. Dransfield arrived as CEO of 777 Football Group back in May 2022, appointed to spearhead the growth of the company’s football portfolio having spent more than a decade working for City Football Group (CFG), the owners of Manchester City.

So we might finally be getting someone who knows what they are doing rather than a kopite luvvie darling who was only ever fit to run to the bog.

approach the TM? sell sell and erm sell

if that’s not a hint we’re not well “they”
aren’t investing in the team then f knows