777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Being this is the Premiership, the Elite place to be, and every businessman's dream to be part of.

Why can't he just sell up his shares/ownerships in the other clubs and solely concentrate at the top of the ladder, and rebuild what he would class as his Masterpiece !!!

Show us the Wonga, Wander !!!
Because it’s a group not one man, and they are not interested in building ‘masterpieces’, they are solely focused on making large amounts of money for themselves and the faceless investers they represent.

Because it’s a group not one man, and they are not interested in building ‘masterpieces’, they are solely focused on making large amounts of money for themselves and the faceless investers they represent.
I was posting a dream scenario not a realistic venture. As things are getting to painful to read/think of.

though even the Devil would love a Masterpiece...

Josh Wander has contacted him apparently
Would honestly be a good play from 777.
I don't personally put much stock in what esk says, but there is a large. Portion of the fanbase that do. He is one of the highest profile rabblerousers, so if he can be brought around, that will bring a lot of others in line.

Thank you for saying so but I will say that I have not done much digging, this is essentially what they were saying before they started purchasing media assets back in 2017. This should pop up if you are doing a little bit of due diligence and if anything like from the horse's mouth kinda stuff (we don't even need to ask industry people, and that hearing for Hertha Berlin's Owner is a terrifying read). We need some 'fit and proper' finance guy to pitch some questions and get some actual answers instead of 'we will free your head space'. We seem like an Aston Martin that is sold to a used car salesman. I don't think they are doing anything particularly illegal yet, because their argument would be that it is their money and nobody is forcing the fans to back our football club. But on the other hand, they should have more incentive than us to run the business well and that does not seem to be the case.
The problem is in the how they are able to guarantee a required return for their 'investors' or whether these are even investors or just simple financial brokers who consider EFC to be part of their risk management portfolio.
We are not Aston Martin