777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The absolute crazy theories on here out of thin air, from people with little financial knowledge is high entertainment.....

If it wasnt for how shambolic the club is. Make no mistake, if the club has a downfall it wont be through the weird theories most of you are coming up with.
Hear me out. I read about this lad who planted some magic beans, watched them grow overnight into this massive tree like stalk and found this giant living at the top and he had a goose laying billion pound eggs. Why isn’t Moshiri trying this. There’s a queue of goose owning giants out there who are desperate to buy premier league clubs.

Since the FCA have been brought into the approval process , I still find unlikely this group will pass.
One look at their financial history would suggest they lack financial probity.
I remain convinced they will not be approved for ownership because of the considerable financial question marks that hover around them.
The FCA are not going to allow any dubious organisation pass a test they have been brought in to oversee.
The Premier League, The FA and the FCA will pass 777 and they will become our new owners. They will have had to prove funds already, one of the big banks (whose name escapes me right now) was involved in putting this deal together.

If they`ve proved funds to Moshiri and banks then they will be good to go.... they will not stop this on moral grounds having let murderous regimes buy clubs.

777 will be happening, I don`t want this as much as the next Evertonian but what can we do, absolutely helpless. All we can ask is that they do the following:-

Remove Bill Kenwright
Appoint competent Chairman, CEO & CFO
Clear debts so we are free from the extortionate interest we pay and so the club can live within its own means
Get BM built
Replace Dyche with a dcent manager to make that statement

Isn`t that all we want? Do we need murderous regimes and Russian Oligarchs?

Just playing devils advocate....

So the main bits;

• Everton have received a sizeable loan from prospective new owners 777 Partners.
  • Premier League rules prevent the company from investing directly into Everton via an equity injection, unless and until the deal it has in place with Moshiri is granted a green light.
  • Given Everton’s pressing need for immediate funding, 777 has lent them money on an interim basis to help with short-term working capital requirements and the stadium build.

This, has been translated to we've needed to lend money to keep the lights on. Stave off administration?

How factual is that?

I ask because I'm becoming a tad cynical towards what I believe to be an engineered attempt to shift narrative from "we dont want 777" to "we need them to rescue us".

I mean, this 'influencer' here. Something smells off.

View attachment 228413

Since headlocking Denise it's difficult to tell fact from fiction with this lot, the scary thing is though rumours or not, they're believable

If 777 are paying £20m for wages/day to day, then they will have to continue to provide £20m every month until the takeover which is due to be completed until the end of the year.

So from now and January, that will be another £80m

I think 777 can't put out an interview or statement with any real conviction because they are still awaiting the cash/investment plus they haven't been given the keys yet due to their past and current financial situation.

This year, we have reduced wage bill and banked huge money in Gordon while not spending a bean. To me, that looks like we are trying to adjust the financial crisis we have been in.

I think throwing out the scaremongering adds pressure to the Premier League to pass through these chancers.

Not one poster has mentioned any other investors despite apparent "Asian" group. If we are on the blink of administration, surely other sharks/groups would be at the table.

Is Moshiri trying to play both sides?
Are 777 working with Moshiri to bring a bigger fish in?

It's the silence that's deafening
It really isn`t, this is Everton and we all know we can`t have nice things, even the stadium will not have the same excitement about it due to the terrible manager and the worse than Allardyce approach to games.....

I don`t know how many I speak for when I say this but really CBA with the stadium while the team is getting relegated... rather stay at Goodison and watch the garbage we are watching now.

The Premier League, The FA and the FCA will pass 777 and they will become our new owners. They will have had to prove funds already, one of the big banks (whose name escapes me right now) was involved in putting this deal together.

If they`ve proved funds to Moshiri and banks then they will be good to go.... they will not stop this on moral grounds having let murderous regimes buy clubs.

777 will be happening, I don`t want this as much as the next Evertonian but what can we do, absolutely helpless. All we can ask is that they do the following:-

Remove Bill Kenwright
Appoint competent Chairman, CEO & CFO
Clear debts so we are free from the extortionate interest we pay and so the club can live within its own means
Get BM built
Replace Dyche with a dcent manager to make that statement

Isn`t that all we want? Do we need murderous regimes and Russian Oligarchs?

Just playing devils advocate....

If you believe all that mate, you still believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy...and if it happens..So will I belive me. :)

If 777 are paying £20m for wages/day to day, then they will have to continue to provide £20m every month until the takeover which is due to be completed until the end of the year.

So from now and January, that will be another £80m

I think 777 can't put out an interview or statement with any real conviction because they are still awaiting the cash/investment plus they haven't been given the keys yet due to their past and current financial situation.

This year, we have reduced wage bill and banked huge money in Gordon while not spending a bean. To me, that looks like we are trying to adjust the financial crisis we have been in.

I think throwing out the scaremongering adds pressure to the Premier League to pass through these chancers.

Not one poster has mentioned any other investors despite apparent "Asian" group. If we are on the blink of administration, surely other sharks/groups would be at the table.

Is Moshiri trying to play both sides?
Are 777 working with Moshiri to bring a bigger fish in?

It's the silence that's deafening
That would likely be why other clubs are interested to know where the funds have come from. We’ve spent the last seven or so years with the Usmanov/Moshiri ownership questions. There is nothing to say that this isn’t a rebrand of that relationship. I’m not saying for one minute it is, just why people will want clarity

Hear me out. I read about this lad who planted some magic beans, watched them grow overnight into this massive tree like stalk and found this giant living at the top and he had a goose laying billion pound eggs. Why isn’t Moshiri trying this. There’s a queue of goose owning giants out there who are desperate to buy premier league clubs.
Absolutely, and I think that since he's not trying the magic beans, it must mean he's struck a deal with the Venezuelan government to turn the stadium into a 12 book bookstore, and that likely means Snow White and the 7 Dwarves must be investors in an Australian kangaroo counterfeiting ring that has been secretly financing Bournemouth.

Yup.

I find it difficult to believe we're on the brink of administration overnight... having just got £100mill for the stadium... having just announced a proposed takeover... having just pocketed something like £60mill in transfer fees...etc...

Unless it's what's we're told to believe. And what we're being told is 777 is our White Knight.
We have been losing around 100 million quid a year and Moshiri can't touch his money to put any into us.

In addition to regular operating losses we will now be incurring heavy debt payments to account for the shortfall further digging us into the hole of administration.

If the takeover doesn't happen our options are either to take on more loans, likely with obscene terms as we have nothing to secure it against, or we fail to pay our bills.

We have been losing around 100 million quid a year and Moshiri can't touch his money to put any into us.

In addition to regular operating losses we will now be incurring heavy debt payments to account for the shortfall further digging us into the hole of administration.

If the takeover doesn't happen our options are either to take on more loans, likely with obscene terms as we have nothing to secure it against, or we fail to pay our bills.
All of a sudden I'm less worried about my credit card repayments

That would likely be why other clubs are interested to know where the funds have come from. We’ve spent the last seven or so years with the Usmanov/Moshiri ownership questions. There is nothing to say that this isn’t a rebrand of that relationship. I’m not saying for one minute it is, just why people will want clarity
The other clubs have no business knowing where the money is coming from, that story was released by one jounalist who always slags us off to create panic in the fanbase...