777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
On the one hand Given its a big hitter from the Athletic rather than Boyland it's automatically more credible.

On the other the athletic were a leader in printing and spreading Prennos lies about headlock gate.

I personally have no doubt we are up the swanny and need 20 million to stay afloat. Moshiri has been effectively shadow sanctioned by the government and has no liquid assets and we have no funding for the ongoing construction that swallowed about 80 million in transfers this summer.

Forget the publication for a moment...

I don't doubt Ornstein, he broke this and it'll be true;

• Everton have received a sizeable loan from prospective new owners 777 Partners.
  • Premier League rules prevent the company from investing directly into Everton via an equity injection, unless and until the deal it has in place with Moshiri is granted a green light.
  • Given Everton’s pressing need for immediate funding, 777 has lent them money on an interim basis to help with short-term working capital requirements and the stadium build.

.... But why all of a sudden the narrative/commentary around administration/needing that loan just to stay operating? We've forever been taking loans - why would a loan by a potential future owner by any different to previous loans?

As if they'd take a meeting with you when they won't even speak to the esk, and he's the best of us.

Had it earlier via Teams.

They rejected my song choice and plan to play Will Smith's " Welcome to Miami "

Reasoning is they are based in Miami and Josh Wander thinks he can pull off sick dance moves in his suit while wearing a baseball cap.

• Everton have received a sizeable loan from prospective new owners 777 Partners.
  • Premier League rules prevent the company from investing directly into Everton via an equity injection, unless and until the deal it has in place with Moshiri is granted a green light.
  • Given Everton’s pressing need for immediate funding, 777 has lent them money on an interim basis to help with short-term working capital requirements and the stadium build.

.... But why all of a sudden the narrative/commentary around administration/needing that loan just to stay operating? We've forever been taking loans - why would a loan by a potential future owner by any different to previous loans?
Fuelled by twitter clickbait

We've been taking loans since the forever but I don't think we have ever taken one for just 20 million. Like that is a pretty random loan to take out spur of the moment. Maybe the sudden narrative around administration is because now there is a sudden risk of administration. The club were clearly sweating on investment and thought they were getting took over by MSP in August. It now looks like it'll be late this year if at all.

Had it earlier via Teams.

They rejected my song choice and plan to play Will Smith's " Welcome to Miami "

Reasoning is they are based in Miami and Josh Wander thinks he can pull off sick dance moves in his suit while wearing a baseball cap.
White pants white loafers and white noses in the boardroom. It's going to be unreal.

I don't think this has to be any more complicated than "anything related to the takeover drives traffic, and the more dire things sound, the more traffic we get."

We've been taking loans since the forever but I don't think we have ever taken one for just 20 million. Like that is a pretty random loan to take out spur of the moment. Maybe the sudden narrative around administration is because now there is a sudden risk of administration. The club were clearly sweating on investment and thought they were getting took over by MSP in August. It now looks like it'll be late this year if at all.
All hallmarks of a bridging loan. Must have been needed?

We like to go from one extreme of Thelwell needs to pull his finger out for some signings to the impending immediate doom of the club.

It was described as a loan for working capital plus some towards the construction cost.

Whether through timing or true need means the business cannot pay its regular bills in the normal course without that financing.

If you had three ways to characterize that information (good, neutral, bad) it's either neutral or bad. It's certainly not good.

It also seems that many are now accepting the shear amount of debt the club has, which is shifting their view. And the loan has made crystal clear that Moshiri wants out and will not put another penny in the club (which you could have surmised from the MSP deal as well I guess).

Again, the 777 deal needs to go through or Moshiri needs to take a larger haircut. Absent of that, there could be trouble.

So the main bits;

This, has been translated to we've needed to lend money to keep the lights on. Stave off administration?

How factual is that?

I ask because I'm becoming a tad cynical towards what I believe to be an engineered attempt to shift narrative from "we dont want 777" to "we need them to rescue us".

I mean, this 'influencer' here. Something smells off.

View attachment 228413

Yup.

I find it difficult to believe we're on the brink of administration overnight... having just got £100mill for the stadium... having just announced a proposed takeover... having just pocketed something like £60mill in transfer fees...etc...

Unless it's what's we're told to believe. And what we're being told is 777 is our White Knight.

I don't think this has to be any more complicated than "anything related to the takeover drives traffic, and the more dire things sound, the more traffic we get."
Maybe still is truth is the stories is prob the worse that can happen. Is clear we need money in, really need the naming for the stadium done be huge boost in money