777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If as mooted there is a Relegation/Administration clause/clauses then reduced sale price, they definitely would see a small short term loan to highlight our cash flow issues as a Win for them, wouldnt they, as they would get us cheaper?

Is it cheaper though?

Stadium cost doesn't change
Debt would go up
Revenue goes down (relegation)

It maybe cheaper to buy Moshiri's shares on this incentive take over initially

Grand scheme is you're shaving possiblly £100mill off a buying price but then forcing yourself into a increasing costs everywhere else.

You're buying a premier league club and all the riches the league enjoys. You don't want to drop out of it to save a few quid up front.

Last week everyone on here said 777 had zero to poor cash flow. Just 12bill assets that were tied up.

Now that they've provided 20 Mill very efficiently and without issue, do we all now agree that they have better cash flows than we originally thought.

Also. If the Premier league had reservations about their conduct or cash flow, has this loan now illustrated that they have the clubs current interest at heart and they may actually save Everton from deeper troubles.

20 mil is a drop in the ocean.

The only thing the 20 mil shows is that they want to close the deal.

If as mooted there is a Relegation/Administration clause/clauses then reduced sale price, they definitely would see a small short term loan to highlight our cash flow issues as a Win for them, wouldnt they, as they would get us cheaper?

I'm in the US so I'm not sure of the intricacies of administration, but in the US a court would need to approve a pre-packaged bankruptcy/administration.

It wouldn't seem likely in this case, they court would order that the assets be sold to the highest benefit of creditors.

Plus, the club would be worth far less in the Championship.

dont they want the takeover done by december, so with the ffp charge we should hopefully get more information out. We all really need to hear from 777 at some point we wont get anything from the current board. But we need to hear what plans they have from the club is far too much bad news

We are clearly up a creek without a paddle.

Looks like this financial disaster has been brewing for ages and Moshiri knew it was coming so tried to get the MSP deal done early in the summer, then tried to hang on and keep us afloat by selling anyone he could and also keep it quiet just how desperate for cash we are, now he's had to take any bid he can get because if he doesn't it's all going to implode and bills will go unpaid.

Just an absolute disaster and I hope anyone who has defended any of Kenwright, Moshiri, or the board is finally realizing what they've thrown their support behind is the winding down of our football club.

So the main bits;

• Everton have received a sizeable loan from prospective new owners 777 Partners.
  • Premier League rules prevent the company from investing directly into Everton via an equity injection, unless and until the deal it has in place with Moshiri is granted a green light.
  • Given Everton’s pressing need for immediate funding, 777 has lent them money on an interim basis to help with short-term working capital requirements and the stadium build.

This, has been translated to we've needed to lend money to keep the lights on. Stave off administration?

How factual is that?

I ask because I'm becoming a tad cynical towards what I believe to be an engineered attempt to shift narrative from "we dont want 777" to "we need them to rescue us".

I mean, this 'influencer' here. Something smells off.

1695216631365.png

So the main bits;

• Everton have received a sizeable loan from prospective new owners 777 Partners.
  • Premier League rules prevent the company from investing directly into Everton via an equity injection, unless and until the deal it has in place with Moshiri is granted a green light.
  • Given Everton’s pressing need for immediate funding, 777 has lent them money on an interim basis to help with short-term working capital requirements and the stadium build.

This, has been translated to we've needed to lend money to keep the lights on. Stave off administration?

How factual is that?

I ask because I'm becoming a tad cynical towards what I believe to be an engineered attempt to shift narrative from "we dont want 777" to "we need them to rescue us".

View attachment 228413

Nothing from neutral financial journalists or sources, everything might be PR but the issue is that if we do not have proper oversight while these guys operate us we could turn into Enron. And nobody is saving that...

I've just messaged 777 and asked for a meeting.

Want them to make a drastic change and replace Z Cars with Wacko Jacko's hitsong " Heal the World "

Will soothe the fans a bit before the rage takes over.
As if they'd take a meeting with you when they won't even speak to the esk, and he's the best of us.

So the main bits;

How factual is that?

View attachment 228413

On the one hand Given its a big hitter from the Athletic rather than Boyland it's automatically more credible.

On the other the athletic were a leader in printing and spreading Prennos lies about headlock gate.

I personally have no doubt we are up the swanny and need 20 million to stay afloat. Moshiri has been effectively shadow sanctioned by the government and has no liquid assets and we have no funding for the ongoing construction that swallowed about 80 million in transfers this summer.

Of course it is. I doubt the other nineteen owners are stupid enough to buy that claim. Hicks and Gillett ended up taking a hundred million pounds less in a forced sale after their original buyer backed out.

The problem isn't that 777 is the only taker. It's that they're the only taker at this price. Moshiri probably would have to cut the price more deeply to attract a reputable buyer. His lenders and the Prem have the option of making that his problem.
Hope they do.