777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Am i right in assuming that the rate charged is similar if not the same as LIBOR, inter bank lending and are they regulated similar to here by a body like FCA?

If it is variable, it is likely based off something like LIBOR (LIBOR was effectively phased out) plus a spread, which is based on risk and return to the lender.

The spread is fixed, the variable is the market rate.

So for instance, if the market rate (like LIBOR) was 5.25%, they would pay 5.25% + the spread (which could be anything, 1% to 10% etc).

The interest rate would go up move up and down by the market rate.

The absolute crazy theories on here out of thin air, from people with little financial knowledge is high entertainment.....

If it wasnt for how shambolic the club is. Make no mistake, if the club has a downfall it wont be through the weird theories most of you are coming up with.
I thought this was the very place for crazy theories and speculation, I wasn’t aware we were making policy on here.

To be fair, Im sure other teams do care, and by care I mean they want us to be relegated and dont want to take any chance of someone investing in the club.
I am sure they will be leaving it to the league like newcastle ect. Teams cant just be against s takeover as this clown hughes has said, yes teams and the league will check how the money will come in and how the spending will be done here that is the same with all clubs. Is alot of people making well placed theories about the loans some just like hughes who want to sell stories. One thing is clear we all need to hear from 777

Am i right in assuming that the rate charged is similar if not the same as LIBOR, inter bank lending and are they regulated similar to here by a body like FCA?
I am sorry there, since there is considerable opacity about the original deal between Moshiri and 777 partners, we only know a reported amount not even from the original source. It could very well be the case that Moshiri has paid out in cash or equivalent assets to 777 for such a transaction against 777 shares already.
The interest rates themselves would not matter much, but the structure of the deal should be worrying on its own (interest rates may be higher once the ship is steady kind of argument). It would be safer to assume that 777 is Moshiri with Financial Consultants. That is why we need to ensure some modicum of financial oversight over the current board tasked with 'observing' the 'observer' so to speak. :(

If 777 are paying £20m for wages/day to day, then they will have to continue to provide £20m every month until the takeover which is due to be completed until the end of the year.

So from now and January, that will be another £80m
Forget the publication for a moment...

I don't doubt Ornstein, he broke this and it'll be true;

• Everton have received a sizeable loan from prospective new owners 777 Partners.
  • Premier League rules prevent the company from investing directly into Everton via an equity injection, unless and until the deal it has in place with Moshiri is granted a green light.
  • Given Everton’s pressing need for immediate funding, 777 has lent them money on an interim basis to help with short-term working capital requirements and the stadium build.

.... But why all of a sudden the narrative/commentary around administration/needing that loan just to stay operating? We've forever been taking loans - why would a loan by a potential future owner by any different to previous loans?
I think 777 can't put out an interview or statement with any real conviction because they are still awaiting the cash/investment plus they haven't been given the keys yet due to their past and current financial situation.

This year, we have reduced wage bill and banked huge money in Gordon while not spending a bean. To me, that looks like we are trying to adjust the financial crisis we have been in.

I think throwing out the scaremongering adds pressure to the Premier League to pass through these chancers.

Not one poster has mentioned any other investors despite apparent "Asian" group. If we are on the blink of administration, surely other sharks/groups would be at the table.

Is Moshiri trying to play both sides?
Are 777 working with Moshiri to bring a bigger fish in?

It's the silence that's deafening