777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The esk..NOTHINGS IMMINENT LADS @Goat
1694771606481.png

Lads and lasses,
I need to be very careful what I say here for confidentiality.
A friend of mine( kopite) works for Deloitte and 777 are one of his clients.
He has just provided me with some reassuring words after me going into a meltdown.
When I questioned their funds he said without doubt they will have co investor.
That’s as much as I can probably say on the matter.

Thank god you clarified he was a kopite - now it must be true.

They would need to get rid of BK, symbolic or not, as a priority.
And then appoint a new CEO and executive team as the result of a global search process.

I expect they will not do that though and will appoint from within their own stable.
I don't think that would be sufficient and what we need.

They have no reliable history of running a football club successfully.
The club needs people at the helm day-to-day who have the ability and experience.
The first significant thing they could do to get a bit of credibility with the fans (and the league) is do what MSP were apparently going to do and appoint guys like Bell and Downing to senior positions. It would at least be reassuring to know there were both competent businessmen and Everton supporters in those positions to ensure the club's best interests were looked after.

Wonder who the face is going to be for "777"? F Lampard, B Kenwright and R Benetiz??

Be interesting though, if they do send someone along on Sunday as the face of 777.

Sky are going to be creaming themselves Sunday. We have agreed a deal with 777 to take over Everton plus Arsenal and Captain black in town.

They would need to get rid of BK, symbolic or not, as a priority.
And then appoint a new CEO and executive team as the result of a global search process.

I expect they will not do that though and will appoint from within their own stable.
I don't think that would be sufficient and what we need.

They have no reliable history of running a football club successfully.
The club needs people at the helm day-to-day who have that ability and experience.

Im thinking its worth a sneaky score on Jesse Marsch as next Everton manager.