777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So how many clubs do they have their fingers in?

I am guessing 777 are making an educated guess that Everton FC wont make europe cup competition soon so that UEFA dont investigate us under multiple club ownership.

Has anybody said anything positive about this new mob?

What i find odd in this multi club model is what happens if Genoa, Sevilla, Liege and ourselves ultimately ended up in their UEFA cup or CL? That’s not allowed is it?

City’s model has clubs on different continents iirc so it can’t happen, or at the very least any other European teams have no chance of meeting due to the respective positions in their national football pyramid.

The clubs above surely all have aspirations of playing in the their top leagues and European comps.

Hi this is the Everton forum

What i find odd in this multi club model is what happens if Genoa, Sevilla, Liege and ourselves ultimately ended up in their UEFA cup or CL? That’s not allowed is it?

City’s model has clubs on different continents iirc so it can’t happen, or at the very least any other European teams have no chance of meeting due to the respective positions in their national football pyramid.

The clubs above surely all have aspirations of playing in the their top leagues and European comps.
I'll worry about that when it happens tbh.

If you're not an oil state when money isn't an option the next option is corporate hedge fund capitalists who have multiple billionaires and banks bankrolling...and sadly the only place in the world that has them is in the US.

We'll follow the same model the other clubs owned by US consortiums do...borrow heavily, relay on the TV money, and hope things swing in our favour.

We just have to hope they give us a reach around and a kiss after they shaft us.

So how many clubs do they have their fingers in?

I am guessing 777 are making an educated guess that Everton FC wont make europe cup competition soon so that UEFA dont investigate us under multiple club ownership.

Has anybody said anything positive about this new mob?

Europe?

777 wanted us down last season to reduce our price. They’ll asset strip us and flog us with a tidy profit to boot.

mate they owe money everywhere

we aren’t getting no investment these just want a prem club to sit on

your dreams will be in tatters lad get used to it
You know I have extremely low expectations when it comes to Everton, Matty !

I don't have big dreams here this time round. I just want to see the club repair its finances, finish the stadium, and build from there. Obviously we want to remain in the PL while we do that, but none of us know if that's possible yet because none of us know just how bad things are right now, and just how much the new owners can fix in a short period.

But any improvement from new owners is very welcome as far as I am concerned, because there was no hope under Moshiri's ownership.

Lads and lasses,
I need to be very careful what I say here for confidentiality.
A friend of mine( kopite) works for Deloitte and 777 are one of his clients.
He has just provided me with some reassuring words after me going into a meltdown.
When I questioned their funds he said without doubt they will have co investor.
That’s as much as I can probably say on the matter.