6th place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Villa faultering at all. I pretty much believe they will stay ahead of Arsenal and perhaps Chelsea. Wigan is better than people think they have been grinding out some impressive points against the big boys. After the Van Persie let down I think we still could be anywere from fifth to seventh depending on who stay healthy for us and we beat the teams we are suppose to beat.

if fulham win their 2 games in hand they're only 2 points behind us - i don't want to go to craven cottage for the last match of the season with anything dependant upon the result.

Selling Bullard's going to cost Fulham, likewise with Heskey and Wigan.

Plus, Fulham's games in hand are against Utd & a toughened up Blackburn that have kept Santa Cruz.

No need to look over our shoulders - Onwards and upwards only.

Last edited:
Selling Bullard's going to cost Fulham, likewise with Heskey and Wigan.

Plus, Fulham's games in hand are against Utd & a toughened up Blackburn that have kept Santa Cruz.

No need to look over our shoulders - Onwards and upwards only.

That's the spirit lad ;).

City have a game in hand and they are 9 points behind. I can see them making a push tbh.

City have a game in hand and they are 9 points behind. I can see them making a push tbh.

I may have agreed with you Cal when the transfer window was still open, but they have'nt strengthened the way i expected. I see no reason why they should be a problem when they are currently struggling with the squad they have. 6th place or better is ours, no danger "fingers crossed".

Status
Not open for further replies.