6 fans arrested on two coaches heading to Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tea and biscuits for away days now lads. No more than half a sugar allowed in each cup dont want it getting too rowdy.

Pathetic the way when you get near an away ground now all the ale needs to come off the coach. Be breathalysing us soon on our way into the ground

Paedophiles roaming the streets, shootings and knifings at an all time high and this is how the police choose to focus their meagre resources, what a joke.
So, probably acting on a tip off they should just allow an alleged coked up driver to continue on his journey driving a coach containing 40 passengers to continue it's journey unchecked? possibly wiping out a few people long the way, the likes of you would still have been complaining as to why they didn't act to save the lost lives, it wouldn't have been a joke if it had been any of your family on the receiving end, have a word with yourself mate, they're not perfect but credit to the bizzies here for removing a potential disaster from the road.

So, probably acting on a tip off they should just allow an alleged coked up driver to continue on his journey driving a coach containing 40 passengers to continue it's journey unchecked? possibly wiping out a few people long the way, the likes of you would still have been complaining as to why they didn't act to save the lost lives, it wouldn't have been a joke if it had been any of your family on the receiving end, have a word with yourself mate, they're not perfect but credit to the bizzies here for removing a potential disaster from the road.
hes managed ok every other week!

Legalise drugs. That's all I'm saying. The most damaging set of laws the modern world has seen. If all they did wrong was have drugs on them then they have my full sympathy. If they've really been naughty then I'll reserve judgement.

They obviously targeted the occupants of the coach due to the recent trouble at Millwall and Watford not the driver specifically, that was just a bonus for them.

Apparently this guy was behind the wheel:

Oh was it the brick, I wonder if their being targeted now after Milwall then after Watford, the Watford one was the brick as Well wasn't it, so would make sense
The Watford fighting was blamed on the brick on twitter but it genuinely had nothing to do with them . The police have got it in for the lad who runs it . And tbf he runs the coach properly . Coaches everywhere are full of coked up lads all over the country. This seems like a face saving exercise by the police .

Status
Not open for further replies.