6 fans arrested on two coaches heading to Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Matrix who deal with Serious Organised Crime was involved in this. Hopefully there was no gun and knife crime involving school children whilst they was confiscating some alcohol off a coach.

I know where I'd rather my council tax be getting spent ffs

The Matrix who deal with Serious Organised Crime was involved in this. Hopefully there was no gun and knife crime involving school children whilst they was confiscating some alcohol off a coach.

I know where I'd rather my council tax be getting spent ffs
the matrix aren’t even interested in football related stuff but it’s out of their hands . they have to do as ordered I suppose.

PED

Kev's Cabs

I take it that this means they have found all the Millwall supporters causing trouble, including the one that tried to do facial reconstruction surgery on one of our lads?

Or as usual is just Everton and anything affiliated, that are being targeted...

Not a clue mate. Didn't read it.

Just looked through the photos to see if any content could come from them.

I take it that this means they have found all the Millwall supporters causing trouble, including the one that tried to do facial reconstruction surgery on one of our lads?

Or as usual is just Everton and anything affiliated, that are being targeted...

The knife man is on bail awaiting the CPS so they can charge him . He’s looking at at least 8 I reckon. They have already done a Millwall pictures in the papers job the other week

If the police are reading this, the men in those pictures are:

Kevin Mirallas
Morgan Schneiderlin
Theo Walcott
Ashley Williams
Sandro Ramirez
Cuco Martinez
Yannick Bolassie
Steve Walsh
Ronald Koeman
Sam Allardyce
Bill Kenwright.