6 + 2 Point Deductions

Is it because we're a 'small club.' No agenda against us, none at all.

lol lol lol oh lord the absolute state of it.

“Unbelievable season” too. It has been an absolute abomination with no real drama or excitement at either end of the league that hasn’t been totally manufactured, and the league is the laughing stock of the world. Shambolic.

In its current guise it doesn't help, i think if the football actually did want a competitive game and cared about football throughout its entire structure then they are about 15 years too late, feels like the horse bolted
Its a runaway train at this point, far too much money involved in every single aspect.

I mentioned Michael Knighton the other day, so I looked up his Wiki, yes, it was a long time ago now, but in 1989 he could have bought Manchester United for 20million, Ratman just paid 1.3 Billion for 25%.

The PL and football is Snowpiercer with no brakes

Its a runaway train at this point, far too much money involved in every single aspect.

I mentioned Michael Knighton the other day, so I looked up his Wiki, yes, it was a long time ago now, but in 1989 he could have bought Manchester United for 20million, Ratman just paid 1.3 Billion for 25%.

The PL and football is Snowpiercer with no brakes
That movie summed up the terrifying reality of capitalism in its modern guise. The only revolution left is complete oblivion

That movie summed up the terrifying reality of capitalism in its modern guise. The only revolution left is complete oblivion
I noticed S4 of the TV Show is back in July I think!

But remember when people said that the football bubble would burst and it still might, but my God is the whole thing just disgusting.

I try not to let it worry me, Everton winning is all I try and concern myself with, cos if you think about it, I mean really think about it, then how could you even "support" a team.

I noticed S4 of the TV Show is back in July I think!

But remember when people said that the football bubble would burst and it still might, but my God is the whole thing just disgusting.

I try not to let it worry me, Everton winning is all I try and concern myself with, cos if you think about it, I mean really think about it, then how could you even "support" a team.
I've only seen the movie to be honest, bought the comics aswell which I'll get into at some point.

Agree. If City won't play ball then the league should start doing the same and every few months charge them with a couple of breaches. Keep getting Pep to defend the club in every press conference like Dyche this season.

That is the only way to treat City.

A few points deductions each season may only be enough to deny them Champions league and not relegate them, but I think most fans would think effectively banning them from Europe and denying them League titles is enough of a punishment.

Given they do this City players will start to leave.
It would also cost them a league title.
Plus for 7 breaches it would be considerably more than 4 points ( Forest got that for 1 breach effectively for a matter of months )

Point being there is no reason these charges can't be separated and punished accordingly.

If they so wish to that is 🤔

Last edited by a moderator: