6 + 2 Point Deductions

To be fair to Chelsea this is exactly what Everton were doing with USM. That business literally has Moshiri’s name in the title haha. I think the annoying thing though is that we’ve been caught and punished regarding psr but I can’t see Chelsea or city seeing any sort of punishment

There was no such thing as PSR when we sold Finch Farm, that was just another way of saving money by selling our assets during the Bill Kenwright reign. It's amazing what Chelsea are getting away with really, firstly buying players on 7 and 8 year contracts, (ffp) and now selling Hotels and training grounds to themselves. Amazing what a big 6 club can get away with, with Masters and Co running the show..
Was there a rule on how long contracts could be when signing new players when Chelsea did this? The same with them selling the 2 hotels. Its a bit of creative accounting, keep one business looking flush with cash by selling to another of your own companies.

Was there a rule on how long contracts could be when signing new players when Chelsea did this? The same with them selling the 2 hotels. Its a bit of creative accounting, keep one business looking flush with cash by selling to another of your own companies.

There is a rule now because of it, Chelsea never broke the rules they just bent them out of shape. Maybe Moshiri should have sold our corner flags to Usmanov £50m each...is creative accounting another word for fiddling.

There is a rule now because of it, Chelsea never broke the rules they just bent them out of shape. Maybe Moshiri should have sold our corner flags to Usmanov £50m each...is creative accounting another word for fiddling.
I mean we did the same sort of things.

USM and it's companies sponsored everything. Usmanov gave us 30m to be on a list to sponsor our Stadium.

I mean we did the same sort of things.

USM and it's companies sponsored everything. Usmanov gave us 30m to be on a list to sponsor our Stadium.
They gave us £30million to make a list we otherwise wouldn't have and write their name and only their name on it.

Insane that was allowed under the rules.

Paste "USM" in a spreadsheet and get £30 million.

To be fair to Chelsea this is exactly what Everton were doing with USM. That business literally has Moshiri’s name in the title haha. I think the annoying thing though is that we’ve been caught and punished regarding psr but I can’t see Chelsea or city seeing any sort of punishment

Not really.

Sponsoring is a whole different thing to selling/buying.

If USM bought Finch Farm, then yes.

But they didn't.

They will find ways around it. Ambassadors of Etihad Airways.
They already found a way around it.

That was when they should have been stopped.

And this was the outcome.

2011–12, 2013–14, 2017–18, 2018–19, 2020–21, 2021–22, 2022–23

The problem with city is that their current success is built on the cheating of the past. A fair punishment would have to put them back where they were. 1 season outside the premier league wouldn't. They'd come back and dominate football straight away. You'd need to relegate them multiple leagues or reduce their budget 100s of millions for multiple seasons to balance it

Having said all that....... ffp isn't remotely fair and I actually enjoy city winning everything because we get liverpool and utd moaning about fairness (that they were never previously concerned about) and it makes the powers that be uncomfortable

I hope absolutely nothing happens to them. At worst they'll get a punishment that might mean they don't win the league for 2 seasons before they go right back to winning everything