6 + 2 Point Deductions

Serious question, where is the leadership at the club. We’re being run like a rudderless ship.
Mate, our board at the moment:

360_F_94009713_c3iUfwdBGHNxhfVoNAenGhVg9NrwNkhq.jpg

I see the bedwetters are out in force spouting about other clubs suing us. Its already been said, they can't, they can sue the PL, but not another club. The PL have enforced this punishment via an "independant commission", so any liability lies with the PL and not us.
That is utter nonsense. Of course they can sue us. They have next to zero chance of success. But they can certainly try.

I see the bedwetters are out in force spouting about other clubs suing us. Its already been said, they can't, they can sue the PL, but not another club. The PL have enforced this punishment via an "independant commission", so any liability lies with the PL and not us.
Find it more funny they want to complain anout how many points like they league give us. Honestly just a pathetic statement

We done our overspending long before Luton rocked up.

As a result, we now have one of the worst Everton squads in memory having sold our best players, being managed by a dinosaur and they still need us to have points deducted to have a chance of finishing above us.

I’d say they need to redirect their anger toward their own failings.
Doesn't matter. We are having points deducted now.

I am just trying to get my head around the whole thing of us facing another hearing because the stadium interest was too complicated to make a decision on before 8 April.

With Man City they have 115 charges and because of that the whole thing is considered complex and has been delayed years by this point. There has been no hearings of individual breaches which are on the simpler end of the 115 in total.

With Everton, there were effectively two issues and one of those was too complicated to decide on by 8 April. Instead of following the Man City method and hearing both in future when there is time to go through the complexity in detail, the commission have split our issues into two just so they could deal with one this season even though we have already had one points deduction.

How on earth is that following a consistent approach never mind the inconsistent decisions reached by every commission so far.

I have always said that I thought the word “corrupt” was inappropriate because “incompetent” was more fitting but the above just says “corrupt” to me now

I am just trying to get my head around the whole thing of us facing another hearing because the stadium interest was too complicated to make a decision on before 8 April.

With Man City they have 115 charges and because of that the whole thing is considered complex and has been delayed years by this point. There has been no hearings of individual breaches which are on the simpler end of the 115 in total.

With Everton, there were effectively two issues and one of those was too complicated to decide on by 8 April. Instead of following the Man City method and hearing both in future when there is time to go through the complexity in detail, the commission have split our issues into two just so they could deal with one this season even though we have already had one points deduction.

How on earth is that following a consistent approach never mind the inconsistent decisions reached by every commission so far.

I have always said that I thought the word “corrupt” was inappropriate because “incompetent” was more fitting but the above just says “corrupt” to me now

I think that the City thing is bigger than City and that's where the problem lies. I have a feeling that more clubs than just City will be implicated, leading to a situation where entire seasons will be effectively defunct. This could be bigger than the collapse of the Italian leagues dominant position in European football.

I say bring it on. I can't wait.

They will bring in new firm rules that are easier to manage/punish, but with more liveable criteria. No doubt they will hugely benefit the richer clubs still. Clean slate incoming, getting those implicated big boys off the hook.

Also think there will be an “independent” regulator coming in very soon, swinging their arms, but it will likely be all bark and no bite - effectively toothless and the same issues will still be there. Where there is money there is injustice and corruption.

Rinse and repeat - just with a different washing machine.