6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think we are 40 million ober the 105 milliom limit, so we meed to bring it down to 105 again. Not 100% sure thow
I mean, we breached by 16m so we were only 16m over.

The year/s dropping off was like 50m. So unless someone knows (they don’t) that our losses for this year are going to be 74m, then it just seems like random figures and other than people saying it on here, I can’t see where it’s coming from.

The year/s dropping off was like 50m. So unless someone knows (they don’t) that our losses for this year are going to be 74m, then it just seems like random figures and other than people saying it on here, I can’t see where it’s coming from.

Every year we seem to sell more players, then every year people saying yeah we are still over by a gazillion quid and need to sell more.

Might as well have Pickford in goal with 10 traffic cones on the outfield. We'd still get the same kind of performances but at least the wage bill would be trimmed as even Everton aren't stupid enough to offer a traffic cone more than 50k a week.

If the Premier League get their way it will be £40m over though, and if that is the case the PSR for 2022/23 would be £78m, despite the money for Gordon. The PSR for 23/24 would need to be £17m; it's not exactly a stretch to be worried about it given the club's shanking money hand over foot.

Every year we seem to sell more players, then every year people saying yeah we are still over by a gazillion quid and need to sell more.

Might as well have Pickford in goal with 10 traffic cones on the outfield. We'd still get the same kind of performances but at least the wage bill would be trimmed as even Everton aren't stupid enough to offer a traffic cone more than 50k a week.

I woudn't be so sure...

Getting really stupid now. Why is this country's FA so obsessed with points deductions?!.

In other countries, the deductions I get, but here it's just crazy and like only reserved for us lot who are not Big Six.

If we go down, I won't miss the corruption, the bias, the greed and broken VAR system this league is diseased by.

Getting really stupid now. Why is this country's FA so obsessed with points deductions?!.

In other countries, the deductions I get, but here it's just crazy and like only reserved for us lot who are not Big Six.

If we go down, I won't miss the corruption, the bias, the greed and broken VAR system this league is diseased by.
It's not the FA. They have no say in how the premier league do stuff.

So our two breaches matched Nottingham Forest one..result 8 pt deduction for Everton, 4 pt deduction for Forest, yes that's about right Masters you crook. Don't forget Masters and Co wanted 17pts deducted entirely. Oh well on to City an Chelsea, I'm sure Masters will let's be them just as vigorously.

So our two breaches matched Nottingham Forest one..result 8 pt deduction for Everton, 4 pt deduction for Forest, yes that's about right Masters you crook. Don't forget Masters and Co wanted 17pts deducted entirely. Oh well on to City an Chelsea, I'm sure Masters will let's be them just as vigorously.

They've labelled ours as higher tier breaches.

No idea how they've come to that if the bottom line is both clubs went over a threshold in the same time period.

They'll have a reason which is purely their opinion rather than anything tangible or factual. Fact is both clubs went over so should be treated the same and then mitigations should determine appeals

We were stupid enough to pay an Arouna Kone more than 50k a week not so long ago.