6 + 2 Point Deductions

Ever the pessimist I was bracing myself for 4.
I think that's the way they have gone about it. Slipped some info to rat journos "it could be 4 or 6 points " so when it's 2 ah well at least it not 4 .

The premier league is run by a horrible bunch of scumbags. Cheats. Corrupt and Everton at this stage need to call them out .

Mark my words. The premier league will change the rules in the summer and city and Chelsea etc will get away Scott free

Also. kenwright the circus clown and the board should be considered the worst ever to set foot inside in goodison.

I find it absolutely absurd reading comments from fans of other clubs who think it should have been more points deducted

I just don't understand how football supporters can think these random points deductions plucked out of the air, for entirely off field matters, are good for the game.

I guess its just that football is tribal. But I do find it all quite disheartening tbh.

I'm just trying to catch up in between working. "Before any mitigating factors were presented, the "starting point" of the deduction was five points."

Wasn't it mean to be 3? In fact I thought I read 6 at one point but certainly 3 based on Forest. So surely '5' is a bit erroneous?

The FAB I think mentioned the other day about 3 different scenarios, 2 IC and one appeal with all differing charges and punishments. Now a 4th. This is something
Everton should be all over with.

Last edited:
If we are relegated by less than 8 points, yes, it's disastrously bad.
Of course but our destiny is in our hands. I have no doubt the premier league is after us for whatever reason it is. But as despicable as they are we can get out of this.