6 + 2 Point Deductions

But we already got more than they did for half their losses. We have been severely punished for this already. If a 35 M breach equals 4 points and we have already had 6 points for 19.5 M then we should have plenty of leeway to play with and that is before you get to the double jeopardy element.
There is no consistency. So, a rational analysis is pointless when rules are being made up on the hoof. All I know is we are being made an example of. I expect that to continue as we have no leadership at the club.

Ooh I've been really Schooled there. You seem to find our situation especially gratifying for my liking, something about you doesn't smell right, in fact it stinks.

I couldn't give a toss what you think. I've been a supporter of this club for over 40 years and seen the ups and the downs. I've been calling out the Iranian fraud from day one and being shouted down many times over it.

Bet you were one of the fans shouting how we were rich when the iranian delboy came on board?

The only thing that stinks lad are those accounts but you keep cracking on thinking everything is sound. Get back to listening to the Esk.