6 + 2 Point Deductions

No idea, I guess it all depends on how much of any of that they could exempt and where exactly that money is going. Going on pure numbers, 2023 is 89m, 2022 was 24m, 2021 was 106m, and the year that came off in 2020 was 72.5m(though that was averaged with another year so not sure how they counted it post 2021?).
2020 didn't come off, 2019 did.

Even that takes probably 2 maybe 3 transfer windows and I don't even know if we have enough time for that. It almost certainly ends in relegation too, but maybe that's just something we have to accept and take our medicine.

In terms of players with value, I'm not even all that sure we have enough players and enough value to turn this around. Even if we sold them all in one go - especially since teams won't offer us market value if we are in desperate need of cash.

Pickford - £30m?
Onana - £50m?
Branthwaite - £60m?

After that, I think we would struggle to get £10m for any other player.
I think we probably need to stay up so we can get more money for our saleable assets. If we stay up we might get close to £200 million for Pickford, Branthwaite and Onana. If we go down you can probably halve that.

What other clubs do or do not do has nothing to do with this situation. Honestly it's like when school kids get caught misbehaving then say but but what about XYZ they also did it.

Ooh I've been really Schooled there. You seem to find our situation especially gratifying for my liking, something about you doesn't smell right, in fact it stinks.

You okay mate?

In the years we were losing £100m+ we were spending carelessly at the hands of a Russian oligarch.

Now, we're asset stripping the club and barely spending a penny on new investment yet we've doubled our losses.

Lots of reasons to be negative and concerned.
So I get told I`m too negative, then when I post something positive I get told I should be negative...

😂 🤣😭😭😭

Forest got 4 points for 35. We'll do remarkably well to get 2. But even that will be fatal on current form.
But we already got more than they did for half their losses. We have been severely punished for this already. If a 35 M breach equals 4 points and we have already had 6 points for 19.5 M then we should have plenty of leeway to play with and that is before you get to the double jeopardy element.

But we already got more than they did for half their losses. We have been severely punished for this already. If a 35 M breach equals 4 points and we have already had 6 points for 19.5 M then we should have plenty of leeway to play with and that is before you get to the double jeopardy element.
Even if the total of our two breaches is 45m I guess it's arguable that proportionate to Forest's 4 for 35m our existing 6 points is already a suitable punishment.