6 + 2 Point Deductions

Why mate?
Why? Any points deduction - which is now inevitable - will seal our fate. Without a deduction, we're still, currently, the worst team in the league over nearly a third of the season. And anyway, given the state of the club's finances, administration is by far the bigger fear now. That effectively guarantees relegation whatever season it happens in.

It's all about surviving as a club now. We may have to become a phoenix club a la Fiorentina.

Trying to get my head round the accounts having a page dedicated to the late owner being a fantastic chairman; before we go on to double our losses to £89m... all said without a hint of irony too.
Everton became a dictatorship under Kenwright. Unlike most dictatorships, however, his cult of personality lives on. We need a revolution to purge his influence.

Probably why clubs outside the European places don’t all try and build a top spec billion pound stadium in the hope of raising a bit of extra corporate revenue 5 years down the line, in an attempt to get 7th place (subject to PGMOL approval). Player trading and manager choice has dug the hole, but tying up hundreds of millions that the owner didn’t have and the resultant borrowing costs has nudged us straight into it.

3 points minimum
Assuming we've co-operated the 4 for Forest is the starting point as our breach will likely be "significant"

It then appears to come down to how they weight the aggravation of a second consecutive significant breach without us doing enough to avert it, versus the possible mitigation of 2/3 years being already punished.

Unless there are significant deductibles that I'm missing it really could be anywhere between 2 and 6 I reckon.