6 + 2 Point Deductions

Say we took a 10pts deduction as worst case, would Luton get over 30?..........

Forest are a bit of an anomaly themselves.
I can't see us getting how anything over 6 points is realistic, and even then they'd need to ignore some fundamental double counting issues.

That said, I think Luton will probably get over 30. Their run in has quite a few "beach" teams so if they get stuck in they could pick up late points. 35 / 36 after all deductions I'd probably take. Forest's deduction being the unknown factor.

I can't see us getting how anything over 6 points is realistic, and even then they'd need to ignore some fundamental double counting issues.

That said, I think Luton will probably get over 30. Their run in has quite a few "beach" teams so if they get stuck in they could pick up late points. 35 / 36 after all deductions I'd probably take. Forest's deduction being the unknown factor.

The thought crossed my mind that they might use us a pawn, give us a 10 pointer to warn everyone then reduce on appeal - keep the PL in the media in the close season. I dont think fairness comes into it much mate, but weve also left ourselves exposed and thats on us.

In my head 10 points is the worst, i see Luton maybe at best at 35, which means id be aiming for 45 - nothing is ever linear like that though admittedly.

Forest are an anomaly, id love if we were able to put day light between them and us, before the appeals etc - in a weird way they are 6 pointers! lol

In a weird way i wonder how linked our and Forrest's outcomes will be - what would it look like if Forrest got 10 and we got 4 - the PL would be thinking about the optics of that.

Or i may just be a paranoid over thinker.