6 + 2 Point Deductions

At this point I dont even want to play Football Manager any more.

But they aren't everton so they won't get any deductions. Same with any other club. The rules clearly state "only if Everton breach any rules, unfair penalties will be placed against them, and them alone. Everton also should never receive a penalty again".
Not sure why the discussion is still going on. Thems the rules in black and white
I wonder if next year's edition includes options "Storm out of the room" or "Hire an expensive lawyer to deal with the situation" or "Organise a plane" or "Hire a video screen van" or "Carry the dog on Goodison Road" or...

That would be nice wouldn't it mate. Put us 12th and around 11pts off guaranteed safety.

I don't trust these people though, do you? Genuinely, what do you think we'll get back (if any)
Honestly I think the only choice is 10 points or nothing, our defence should have been based on process not the actual charges, its completely flawed and if proven so, the charges should be thrown out.

Honestly I think the only choice is 10 points or nothing, our defence should have been based on process not the actual charges, its completely flawed and if proven so, the charges should be thrown out.
I think that’s great in principle, but this isn’t the legal system and normal judicial procedures don’t apply.

The Premier League is in charge of this process top to bottom, despite the ‘independent panel’ figleaf.

We pleaded guilty to the charges so that won't happen. Our lawyer will have cited Leicester, who committed the same overspend and were fined £3 million. That is the best we could hope for, but we're unlikely to get off that easily.