6 + 2 Point Deductions

nah we'd be good, SD has us solidly mid table this season, even with all this 'noise' and turmoil in the background. Even with a few young lads in, SD will get them doing basics to keep the troubles away.

Also, it seems plenty of other clubs are being very careful with money and not getting players in like they normally would doom effectively a self imposed transfer ban.
Not quite as simple for that as another problem is we likely need at least one big sale for this year’s FFP & general cash flow. In all likelihood we will have to cash in on Branthwaite as his stock is high.

A transfer ban means we can’t replace him and think about the CBs who remain. Or we refuse to sell but that could bring more FFP issues and possibly extend the ban.

FWIW I think a transfer ban, even if it’s a terrible outcome for us with such a small squad, is actually the right sanction for the offence. So we need to be alive to the possibility of them doing something correct for once, even if that’s a rare occurrence.

Although we are late in the window there is fresh talk about Newcastle coming for Onana and we might be wise to consider selling and maybe trying to get 2-3 bodies in permanently, to protect ourselves somewhat against the possibility.

How come we are suddenly getting a transfer ban? Credible info?

Think I’d take it with all points back. Guarantees a very tough year next year, but might reset the finances better, plus more prize money this year. Might make Onana the only possible big sale in summer if we can’t use funds to replace? No way could JB go surely.

If the news came out right now, one big player could be punted straight away with furious spending on cheaper warm bodies to fill the gaps for the next 18 months. If we are given an embargo after this window closes, it would be weird. End up forcing unhappy players to stay, or selling them to meet PSR24 but unable to replace.

Points mean prizes through.
Far as I can see it’s just the Echo saying it’s a possibility, something we already knew.

No. We'd only be able to get loans if we couldn't submit a 25 man first squad.

We'd have to utilise the academy and would only be able to get emergency loans if there was a injury crisis
We would have to sign a load of under 21's who technically don't need "registering" but I don't see Dyche being overly enthusiastic about that idea.

Snakes still being snakes i see - what a surprise!

Spend a few quid on building a brand new stadium - can’t be having that, gis some points.

Try to kill football as we know it - no problem, crack on.

Everyone saying I hope this comes off now, the scabs won’t leave the PL so if anything it will get worse.

So tired of whatever this “football” is supposed to be.

Wasn't there something put in place as to a sanction for simply continuing discussions on this? Surely if any EPL team have so much as joined a teams meeting, it's 30 points removed from their current total.

We would have to sign a load of under 21's who technically don't need "registering" but I don't see Dyche being overly enthusiastic about that idea.

Possibly. But if any under 21 player has played 1 game in any professional first team...they'd still be classed as a "transfer" so we wouldn't be able to do it.

They'd have to be registered before the ban kicked in.

Happened to Chelsea and they recalled loads of their loan players back

The 'Super League' plans will all be in place prior to any regulatory body being formed by the Government, you can guarantee it. Plus in my opinion the only reason the Government want a regulatory body is because they know there is corruption and billions of pounds that they want a bit of, so dont be surprised when the corruption continues.

The 'Super League' plans will all be in place prior to any regulatory body being formed by the Government, you can guarantee it. Plus in my opinion the only reason the Government want a regulatory body is because they know there is corruption and billions of pounds that they want a bit of, so dont be surprised when the corruption continues.

I dont believe that the corruption we see in play here, in many cases, isn't driven by the need for money, but the desire for power.

Snakes still being snakes i see - what a surprise!

Spend a few quid on building a brand new stadium - can’t be having that, gis some points.

Try to kill football as we know it - no problem, crack on.

Everyone saying I hope this comes off now, the scabs won’t leave the PL so if anything it will get worse.

So tired of whatever this “football” is supposed to be.

I was hoping this would tear the Premier League apart but it looks like it will replace the Champions League