6 + 2 Point Deductions

Snakes still being snakes i see - what a surprise!

Spend a few quid on building a brand new stadium - can’t be having that, gis some points.

Try to kill football as we know it - no problem, crack on.

Everyone saying I hope this comes off now, the scabs won’t leave the PL so if anything it will get worse.

So tired of whatever this “football” is supposed to be.

Snakes still being snakes i see - what a surprise!

Spend a few quid on building a brand new stadium - can’t be having that, gis some points.

Try to kill football as we know it - no problem, crack on.

Everyone saying I hope this comes off now, the scabs won’t leave the PL so if anything it will get worse.

So tired of whatever this “football” is supposed to be.

Hopefully if it does happen I no longer care, good riddance, then the other 14 clubs can show some teeth for a change and vote them out of the PL for good. Pray this is allowed to happen.

Overall an independent regulator will have its plusses and conversely there will be tough rules in place, so SHOULD promote an even playing filed rather than the one the scab 6 have been used to!
We're never seeing that again.

The only possible way to achieve it is a UEFA wide spending cap to cover first team purchases and salaries, gradually lowering it year on year over about 10 years so even teams with 30k stadiums have a chance.

Right now, there's 4 or 5 firnly established in the league. A couple may challenge now and again (eg - villa) but they can't sustain it season on season, the cards are too stacked. Us and about 15 other teams are only involved to make up the numbers.

Hopefully if it does happen I no longer care, good riddance, then the other 14 clubs can show some teeth for a change and vote them out of the PL for good. Pray this is allowed to happen.
If we could be sure that the scabs would be jibbed out of the English league I’d be praying for this to happen to.

Sadly, they won’t be and we will have some despicable mutant zombie sham of a league. The other 14 are all too weak, as is the Premier league, the FA and UEFA.

The only positive I take it that I think of if it actually happens it would kill the game and we would have to have a restart in some form - I’m even thinking that would be better than this sham “sport” we have now.

Transfer ban will kill us even more than points
nah we'd be good, SD has us solidly mid table this season, even with all this 'noise' and turmoil in the background. Even with a few young lads in, SD will get them doing basics to keep the troubles away.

Also, it seems plenty of other clubs are being very careful with money and not getting players in like they normally would doom effectively a self imposed transfer ban.

Last edited:
If we could be sure that the scabs would be jibbed out of the English league I’d be praying for this to happen to.

Sadly, they won’t be and we will have some despicable mutant zombie sham of a league. The other 14 are all too weak, as is the Premier league, the FA and UEFA.

The only positive I take it that I think of if it actually happens it would kill the game and we would have to have a restart in some form - I’m even thinking that would be better than this sham “sport” we have now.
It would be fantastic to watch the likes of spurs and Chelsea finish near the bottom of the league every seasons and with virtually nothing to play for. The thing is if they’re allowed to stay in the prem and not play in Europe it would be a farce, because once a few of them 6 have nothing to play for in the prem, they will play their reserves and give games to their youngsters.

Would take getting 5 points back rather than transfer ban.

Transfer ban will kill us. We wouldnt be able to sign harrison or danjuma. Probably have to sell an asset (branthwaite or onana) and not be able to replace them.

How come we are suddenly getting a transfer ban? Credible info?

Think I’d take it with all points back. Guarantees a very tough year next year, but might reset the finances better, plus more prize money this year. Might make Onana the only possible big sale in summer if we can’t use funds to replace? No way could JB go surely.

If the news came out right now, one big player could be punted straight away with furious spending on cheaper warm bodies to fill the gaps for the next 18 months. If we are given an embargo after this window closes, it would be weird. End up forcing unhappy players to stay, or selling them to meet PSR24 but unable to replace.

Points mean prizes through.