6 + 2 Point Deductions

I'm shocked. I can't believe just checking up on Everton news that there are several articles from the DM kind of being positive about Everton, not the usual swipes and used toilet paper from them. 👀

From Soccerstats.com - Form Table
last 4 matches Everton 7th ,
last 4 Homes Everton 10th ,
last 4 Aways Everton joint top
If we could get say 4pts back we'd be flying . Some hope .
Fulham, Wolves, Luton we lost to and were the better team, Sheffield we drew while being the better team.. pity about our lack of finishing early on..

Fulham, Wolves, Luton we lost to and were the better team, Sheffield we drew while being the better team.. pity about our lack of finishing early on..

Our finishing has been fairly average even in games we have won, to be totally honest. We absolutely should have scored in the first half of the Forest and Newcastle games. How we didn't score against United I'll never know. Palace and Brentford were the two games we were really clinical but virtually every other game we've missed big chances

We are creating chances which is the main thing but scoring when on top in games, and more consistently, is the next step.

Our finishing has been fairly average even in games we have won, to be totally honest. We absolutely should have scored in the first half of the Forest and Newcastle games. How we didn't score against United I'll never know. Palace and Brentford were the two games we were really clinical but virtually every other game we've missed big chances

We are creating chances which is the main thing but scoring when on top in games, and more consistently, is the next step.
Really frustrating start go the season..

Ruud Gullit saying he wants us to beat his beloved Chelsea due to our “situation” to increase our chances of staying up. Thats one of the most overt pieces of support we’ve had over all this. It will get buried under more fake stories of unrest at United’s training ground or the preferred moisturiser for the RS, the important stuff.
That's all pressure on the PL to do the right thing and hand us points back.

Th whole of football are behind us a[part from a handful of scum.