6 + 2 Point Deductions

Everton FC said in a statement after today's points deduction: "The club believes that the commission has imposed a wholly disproportionate and unjust sporting sanction. The club has already communicated its intention to appeal the decision to the Premier League. The appeal process will now commence and the club's case will be heard by an Appeal Board appointed pursuant to the Premier League's rules in due course.

Lets see how good Everton are with PR/Comms to ensure the press support the cause.

If we can't even see former players piping up, then I do worry.

Agree with those saying take the PL branding down at the ground, but I imagine that would be a further breach of league rules

We should absolutely do as little as we possibly can for the league going forwards though

Even if it's just small inconsequential things that we can avoid doing out of spite
Screw it, the league have made themselves a joke with made up rules so what's some more made up punishments? Make a point, embarrass them a little bit.

So we’re claiming £9.5m, the PL state it’s £19.5m, and regardless it’s 10 points? It’s ridiculously high, I think had they went lower they’d have had every grounds.

I think by being so high, they’re leaving themselves open to an appeal and reduction. I think anything 7 or lower and we’d have had no grounds.

9 points for going bust
10 points for spending £19.5m more than you need to.

Doesn’t really add up does it?

It’s just given all the teams at the bottom a shot in the arm as well. Just when they were all thinking they were probably going down, now all of them are thinking there’s another body that might get sucked in behind them. I waz hoping they’d all have just given up by February and this would be done without stress this season.

Now every opposition team can be fired up to send us down, and every ref knows if they take the game from us it’s another ball in our coffin. May not be as easy to stay up as some are making out.

Take down all premier league branding in Goodison Park. Don't make any premier league announcements on the PA system. Do not give any interviews pre or post match. Make a statement that we aren't taking this laying down.
The Manager has to give interviews. But if I was Dyche, I would attend every interview and simply say 'I've got nothing to say. That is the full extent of this interview. Speak to the Chairman concerning matters relating to Everton from now on.', and walk off. Every time. Players should refuse to give interviews to the media, newspapers or TV. If an interviewer approaches them, they should turn their back and walk away.