6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think we stay up as long as we don't go into administration.

The 3 promoted teams are shockingly bad.

This will create a siege mentality at Goodison and galvanise the team.
If the club does say go into administration will they add on another 9points to the already 10 points deduction?

The very least we'll get now is a nail biting third relegation season.

Once all the rage has died down I dont think a lot of people can handle that.
This is my concern. And literally just when things appeared to be improving in terms of results. It's a massive load of excrement shoved in the faces of everyone at the club. The manager and players getting the two fingers when they have collectively worked so hard. I'm not sure they or anyone else has the strength to recover from this. Its a stab straight in the heart.

It feels like we are not making enough of the Uzzy sanctions stuff. The 20mil a year we got for USM is the same amount we have gone over the over spend by. Had he not been sanctioned we would have been in credit?!?!

Very interested to see how the wider debate around this goes over the next week or so.

Despite what they said in their statement, Everton need to be on an off the record PR blitz. Take control of the narrative.
They are incapable of this. We have monkeys working in PR, unless it’s publicising fictions smear stories against our own fans. Any one of the posters on here could do a better job.

I'm a Leeds fan with a soft spot for Everton, but are you actually guilty? Was it done?

And I think you have more than enough to get away from the bottom 3.

#don'tpunishthefans
The 6 should have been booted to the moon, but it’s impossible to enforce any regulations without hurting the fans. Fans are the only people who care about the clubs themselves. Owners in it for the vanity and money, players and managers come and go.

Fans are the only ones with zero ability to ensure clubs abide by the rules they signed up to, and yet the fans are always the only ones that suffer.