6 + 2 Point Deductions

Andre Gomes and Dele Alli are out of contract this summer... saving us at least £200k per week (>£10m per year).

I wonder how much of a positive impact this saving would have on our cashflow/FFP once the contracts have expired? Coupled with the money we'll get when we inevitably sell Onana (I don't think his wages are too high in the grand scheme of things) we might actually have a few quid lying around.

*removes rose tinted specs*
Problem is the saved wages will only take hold for the 25/26 season.

Swiss Ramble have done their analysis of our 2022/23 accounts. You have to subscribe to read it but you can get a week's free trial so you don't actually have to pay.

It's quite a long read and it isn't pretty. One thing to take from it is that to avoid a PSR breach next season we can make a loss of no more than £64m. So that is £25m less than the loss we reported for this financial year (this assumes allowable deductions stay the same as they have been for the last two years).

Excluding the stadium, what have our operating costs been for the last 5-6 seasons, does anyone know?
I really can’t get my head around where all the 💷 is going now we’ve got read of a number of high earners and brought in some decent fees.
Would love to see the P&L outside of stadium costs and the trajectory.

Yep. They don’t give a financial penalty for breaking PSR because the whole point is to keep clubs financially sustainable.

But a points deduction is exactly that. A £12 million fine. (And potentially a whole lot more if relegated)

It has never made any sense.
and apparently our owner is so rich it would make it meaningless, but he isnt rich enough to keep us afloat without continuous loans from sharks (perpetuated because the EPL have been dragging their 6 week process out for 6 months)

Excluding the stadium, what have our operating costs been for the last 5-6 seasons, does anyone know?
I really can’t get my head around where all the 💷 is going now we’ve got read of a number of high earners and brought in some decent fees.
Would love to see the P&L outside of stadium costs and the trajectory.
xuvhrveu65ab1.jpg

those 54 + 14 offences of failing to provide information are absolute offences aren't they? You either did or didnt so should be rather easy for the EPL to prosecute should they have the desire, then move on to the harder ones in due course. It's what they have done to us this season with one charge heard this season and the stadium costs next.

Utter spineless corrupt charlatans.