5th signing of the summer - your prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Athleticos Oliver Torres was mentioned on Twitter earlier, looks a decent prospect but only heard it was another loan deal.

Seriously? That would be fantastic. Close to the best young prospect in Spain. Played a lot when younger as a midfielder, but will probably be pushed forward when he breaks into the Atleti team.

Love to see him at Everton even if only another loan.

I hope so re James McCarthy. The price could be a real test though.

Also like his close namesake, James McArthur a lot; he seemed to be constantly improving into a play-making wizard under Martinez.

Bad form to quote myself, but it's bugging me for a week I got the name wrong.

I meant Shaun Maloney. (30). If some value can be found on transfer price.

Beverly Crusher

Fred West Megatron The Undertaker Carl Gustav Jung

Warren Beatty Emmeline Pankhurst Antoine Sibierski Warren Beatty

Liberace Michael Clarke Duncan​

Got a sneaking feeling that we will go back in for Victor Moses....just been doing my fantasy footy team and realised how many players chelsea have! Hes not gonna get near that starting 11

Deadline day loan with a view to buy...you heard it here first

Deadline day loan with a view to buy...you heard it here first

Very true, you are the very first and only person to spout this load of ballix. Well done sir!!!

Actually, even if it was true, nobody ever remembers where they hear anything first.

Id say its pretty much nailed on that unless we sell, we won't be buying....and if that means Baines and Fellaini stay then fine. We may off-load Heitinga to Turkey, especially with having Alcaraz, Duffy and Stones. That could release £2M-4M possibly.

I think we will sign one, possibly two more on loans with a view to buy....the market will hot up at a pace in the next week or so as the window closure nears (am alone in beleiving that Sky manipulate the activity to happen that day purely for viewing figures being as they efffectively fund football?). I'd expect a MF and possibly another forward on loan....but not a clue who......it would be damn fine if we could attract Lukaku and Moses on loan.....it was always suggested Jose looked favourably on us as a club!

Pretty grim that first 11 against Norwich is likely the same that finished against Chelsea last season. Our subs will look very different though. Pathetic.

Pretty grim that first 11 against Norwich is likely the same that finished against Chelsea last season. Our subs will look very different though. Pathetic.

Might not be as exiting as we´d all like but it´s not pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.