Everton v Wigan,
Aston Villa v Everton,
Chelsea v Everton,
Everton v Man City,
Sunderland v Everton,
Everton v Tottenham,
Everton v West Ham,
Fulham v Everton,

all winable bar maybe chelsea and Villa...

villa have still got united chelsea and the [Poor language removed] to play along with difficult away trips to teams that will be fighting for their premier league lives.

Arsenal still have spurs away, and even though players should be fit towards the end of the seasonm that is when they have teams such as Chelsea United and liverpool.

Both drew today against mediocre opposition to say the least. It is still up for grabs even though Arsenal are 6 points and villa 11 points ahead of us.

I fully expect us to win lots and lots of games and hopefully we can make it tight, but i think its too much to ask, our squad will dwindle and tire.

It's still a possibility, abeit a slim one...

Arsenal aren't looking anywhere near top 4 and hopefully today saw an end to Villa's insane good luck streak... Although, I'd happily take 6th and the new Europa League or whatever it's called now.

Love the optimisim on here! I thought we are Evertonians, not giving up hope till it's mathematically impossible!
It may be a bridge too far, and in recent seasons we have tired towards the end, but that has coincided with cup runs which in turn meant a hell of a lot more match time than usual, and 50 game seasons.
This season we could at least get back up to 5th, and Villa are definately due a bad run (they have lived off luck the last few months).
Arsenal looked very average on wednesday even if their squad was slightly depleated and as said they play big teams when their big players are scheduled to return.
It will be a tough ask but it's do-able.

Unlikely. I think Villa, Arsenal and Liverpool will battle it for third, fourth and fifth spot. I see it ending this way:

1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Villa
5. Arsenal
6. Everton

Our squad is far too small.

You seen villa's squad? And they have the uefa cup and possibly an F.A cup run to negotiate. they entered the Uefa cup early in July so they have already played a good 50 games. If they have a few injuries to relatively key players they will be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.