#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day he and the Russian fella want out. The longer this continues I.e. fan pressure, negative articles in the media, the terrible performance on the pitch as well as off it then he’s not going to get anywhere near the amount he wants for selling the club. If we were relegated then their losses will be huge.

Big two fingers up to NSNOw etc, responding to the fan forum.

1673461796001.png

At the end of the day he and the Russian fella want out. The longer this continues I.e. fan pressure, negative articles in the media, the terrible performance on the pitch as well as off it then he’s not going to get anywhere near the amount he wants for selling the club. If we were relegated then their losses will be huge.
As things stand they're huge anyway.
He ain't going anywhere for a good while yet, nobody is paying him what he's spaffed already. We're saddled with him for at least 2-3 more years IMO.

Could have saved yourself a bit of ink there Farhad and just put this on the letter as both have the same meaning. Not that i believe for 1 minute that he wrote it himself.

340d7277cca5235fbb731f0a2a127c8a.gif

Has he though?

He's said what any corporate man would say.
He ain't taking heads in a public statement.

There's too much going on for him to do nothing, he HAS to change the board ASAP or the lot is coming down around him.

He knows this.
He's many things but I doubt he is stupid.

Yeah. The statement which reaffirmed his support is the rebuttal.

Otherwise he'd have made the changes then issued a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.