25 Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big one was that quarter final loss at home to Wigan.

Had we won that we would have had Millwall in the Semi's then a Man City side in the final who had downed tools for Mancini who Moyes had a great record against.

That was the big one alongside the 09 final.

The loss against Reading at Goodison was very bad, as was throwing away the 3-1 lead in the league cup semi against City.

The big one was that quarter final loss at home to Wigan.

Had we won that we would have had Millwall in the Semi's then a Man City side in the final who had downed tools for Mancini who Moyes had a great record against.

That was the big one alongside the 09 final.

that bottling attitude was what Kenwright and Moyes has cultivated, little old Everton.

Today's a grim anniversary. Sky were all too happy to remind us of it, like.

Still, bad innit?

Can Ancelotti get this horrible, smelly monkey off our back?

I doubt it, he couldn't even orchestrate a victory against an LFC youth side.There are certain grounds and clubs that we are scared of playing at/against, so until we end our fear factor I can see us just staying like Newcastle, i.e 50 barren years.

My nephew was 25 yesterday, he was a day old when we won it, nothing since.

I blame him, Distin for the back pass and Kenwright.

With man city wanting to dominate every competition it's getting harder and harder, I know it sounds sad but I always have big hopes we win the league cup every season with it being the trophy we've never won and with being taken less seriously by the big teams

Status
Not open for further replies.