2022/2023 Kit Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be a non alcoholic version of Chang

We've been crap ever since we ditched the Elephants

It was literally Chang Soda, was on all the academy s tops. I was really surprised we never utilised that.

484DF126-86F8-4DD1-85FB-993D1C411F4E.jpeg

“Chang Soda” was also on some of the kid’s pyjamas etc you could buy from the megastore. At the time I was confused as to why they didn’t just stick that on front of the kid’s replica tops too

Do you even buy the kits? Are you really this arsed it's not released yet?
Yes I do buy them, for my kids, who are mad keen after going and suffering all season but loved going to the palace game, so want them ASAP. They are also fed up of seeing their little rs mates all kitted up in their new gear for about the last 2 weeks.

Commercially , We’re a complete laughing stock mate. In fact we’re just a complete laughing stock full stop.

Yes I do buy them, for my kids, who are mad keen after going and suffering all season but loved going to the palace game, so want them ASAP. They are also fed up of seeing their little rs mates all kitted up in their new gear for about the last 2 weeks.

Commercially , We’re a complete laughing stock mate. In fact we’re just a complete laughing stock full stop.
Have you seen their kit? It looks like someone printed the badge, sponsor and Nike swoosh on a bog standard red t shirt, a far cry from the Roma tribute they had this season

Figured you’d be pleased they’re not out then if you’re buying multiple full kits for hundreds of pounds.

But our kit will come out at some point and their mates will be fed up because their kit won’t be ‘new’ anymore compared to the one your kids have got. They’re kids, they’ll be happy to get the kit and then something else will get their attention 5 minutes later. It’s not that big a deal really, the season finished 9 days ago.

Have you seen their kit? It looks like someone printed the badge, sponsor and Nike swoosh on a bog standard red t shirt, a far cry from the Roma tribute they had this season
Agree - it’s very dull and boring - still doesn’t stop my two nagging me about when they can get Everton’s new one though!
Figured you’d be pleased they’re not out then if you’re buying multiple full kits for hundreds of pounds.
See my answer above mate - The nippers want them, and I’m sure I’m not the only blue dad getting nagged.

Crazy isn’t it? For a club who as little as two years ago, were advertising on time square, in Bogóta, and in talks to open a US Store.

We’re back to the same old Everton.

The reason we left Umbro is because they were terrible at getting kits out on time. Now here we are, with no news of a realise, having seen Hummel release so many other kits.

Feels like. We were solely focussed on staying up, that we let everything else slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.