19th January - Everton vs. West Brom

Should Martinez be sacked (if we're 15th or lower come WBA?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez has the ability to take us further than Moyes ever could. If we replace him for a 'safe' appointment to try and 'avoid relegation' then we'll more than likely be consigned to mid table finishes for the foreseeable.

I'll stick with Bobby. He da man.

Yeah but to be fair brennan you said exactly the same stuff about moyes.

Maybe you're just afraid of change?

Martinez has the ability to take us further than Moyes ever could. If we replace him for a 'safe' appointment to try and 'avoid relegation' then we'll more than likely be consigned to mid table finishes for the foreseeable.

I'll stick with Bobby. He da man.

Agreed.

And if we lost our next 3 league games?
I'm here for the long haul Mouts.....there'd still be around 14-15 games left to get the points we'd need. I don't believe we'll be relegated, I do however think it's a mediocre season in which lessons need to be learnt. Getting back some swagger, and building some snide into the side will have us flying again.

I'm here for the long haul Mouts.....there'd still be around 14-15 games left to get the points we'd need. I don't believe we'll be relegated, I do however think it's a mediocre season in which lessons need to be learnt. Getting back some swagger, and building some snide into the side will have us flying again.

Key word "swagger". It just feels like on top of the bad result, it seems like this team is playing with no passion, no energy and in order to be a successful team, you need that, you need confidence and that belief that going into a match were going to win and were going to let you know that. I don't see that at all anymore.

I'm backing Martinez, but it's not because i'm afraid of change. In fact I welcome change when it's badly needed. I just feel he's the right man for the job and that's with the young players he has, he's something and I believe he should have the time to see it all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.