“The Negativity From The Fans Doesn’t Affect The Players”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking as a 100% non participant in the crap social media, is anyone seriously saying that millionaire footballers actually look at social media to read what idiots are saying? The grounds are closed so nobody is influencing players.

Ill have a go as much as the next person on here or when im watching on tv. I wouldnt do it at the match and I would never go on social media and abuse players, or anyone for that matter - its disgraceful and I dont know what type of person would do that. The old if you dont have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.

How people think telling players they hate them, to get out of our club etc is going to help them play better ill never know

Speaking as a 100% non participant in the crap social media, is anyone seriously saying that millionaire footballers actually look at social media to read what idiots are saying? The grounds are closed so nobody is influencing players.
Of course they read it, sure didn't Delph challenge someone on social media to a straightener last season, the guy turned up at FF the next day and no sign of Delph.

Alex Ferguson ruled Man U with an iron fist and he did alright . If you keep telling someone that is crap that they’re doing well and to keep going ... they usually stay crap.
Man management is required. Different people respond in different ways. It’s up to the manager to make sure players reach their potential. Some need encouragement, others need guidance and coaching, some need shouting at. One size does not fit all.

The internet is full of anonymous accounts with no real idea of the posters loyalties or agenda. It's a cesspit of negativity from people that hate their own lives so spread the hate, and will not change.
The players should distance themselves from it or accept the beast for what it is.
I’m starting to think that eventually you will have to provide your real identify to use the likes of Twitter in the future. The morons will claim it’s government surveillance, of course.

I’m starting to think that eventually you will have to provide your real identify to use the likes of Twitter in the future. The morons will claim it’s government surveillance, of course.
It's the old 'if you have nothing to hide, what's the problem?' If there was real accountability it would make lots think twice before spewing hate.

Every set of fans has blurts like but some people make out its just Everton fans.

Twitter is just a grim place, full of absolute weirdos who spend the days putting others down.

I can’t believe that you already don’t have to on a platform where you can broadcast your views freely to millions of people.

*I realise the irony I’m posting this from the anonymity of an account on a football forum. But would happily do it here as well if required.

It's the old 'if you have nothing to hide, what's the problem?' If there was real accountability it would make lots think twice before spewing hate.
I personally don’t usually agree with this sentiment regarding the idea of government surveillance, but I wouldn’t berate them for changing policy on this after what’s been happening.
I can’t believe that you already don’t have to on a platform where you can broadcast your views freely to millions of people.

*I realise the irony I’m posting this from the anonymity of an account on a football forum. But would happily do it here as well if required.
It must have been suggested to the likes of Twitter and Facebook by the relevant authorities. There is absolutely no accountability at present, and nothing stops a person from making a new email address and Twitter account 5 minutes after they’ve been banned. This is what happens and will continue to happen if they go ahead with their feeble plans to combat the abuse.

I see no other outcome than formal identification. Not that I’d like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.