£75 for a 7/8 year old? Disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel sorry for parents as soon as the kids get to a certain age they know and want the kits as soon as they come out. I was fortunate in that having my birthday in June was perfect time to get the new shirt for then and back then it was a reasonable price. You could go in to local JJB store and get a childs Everton home shirt for £20 even where I live. I would then ask for the away/third one for Christmas and then end of season sale if I could get the other one on the cheap would pay for it myself. Now the prices are extortionate for what they are but as others have said it's just like everything else prices have gone up for lots of things.

This is a rather broad sentence which some may find offensive. Would you mind clarifying your comment?
Clarifying my use of the term superstition: any system whereby peoples actions and thoughts are based on non-evidence based folk tales, sometimes with a scary context, in order to ensure said people are regularly are grateful for the imaginary intervention of some form of protector (normally with the association of a sacrifice / money in order to insure peace of mind).

Clarifying my use of the term superstition: any system whereby peoples actions and thoughts are based on non-evidence based folk tales, sometimes with a scary context, in order to ensure said people are regularly are grateful for the imaginary intervention of some form of protector (normally with the association of a sacrifice / money in order to insure peace of mind).
Oh ok. Glad your not talking about christianity. God bless

What would be offensive about someone calling Christianity a superstition. There's no proof of God is there???
You do know throughout history how many christians have willingly died for their faith in Jesus?
I suppose calling the martyrs 'superstitious' is a tad insensitive.
This is a football forum anyhow, why the need to bash people of faith? Lets be civil and respectul to one another.

You do know throughout history how many christians have willingly died for their faith in Jesus?
I suppose calling the martyrs 'superstitious' is a tad insensitive.
This is a football forum anyhow, why the need to bash people of faith? Lets be civil and respectul to one another.
Probably a lot fewer than those Christians killed in the crusades and a good number of holy wars and inquisitions since. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.