Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tow the party line, Toff.

He's a fraud who only made his money by hiding Usmanov's ill gotten gains. He's only here to make money and a putting massive debt on us.

B3Ct8qp

Club's run by a billionaire accountant.

But okay, some blokes on a forum say it'll ruin the club, so no deal.

Absolutely this!

Plus the fact that by the time this actually happens the club will have Rom's and potentially Barkley's wages (including NI contributions haha) available to re allocate.

..I wonder if the club want to know that Barkley is definitely out. I doubt RK will want Sigurdsson and Barkley on big bucks with one of them on the bench each week. From the sound of reports earlier, there seems to be some progress on the Barkley to Spurs front.
It seems as though Barkley to Tottenham is inevitable at this point. One of their ex-players who works there as a coach (Robertson - I've never heard of him, but apparently he was a full-back) said on Talk Sport yesterday that it's just a matter of the two clubs reaching an agreement over a fee, and that he is their primary target for this window.

Personally I'm disappointed in the club's lack of imagination when choosing a replacement, but I can appreciate the thinking behind going after a player who fits Koeman's style as well as Sigurdsson would.

It seems as though Barkley to Tottenham is inevitable at this point. One of their ex-players who works there as a coach (Robertson - I've never heard of him, but apparently he was a full-back) said on Talk Sport yesterday that it's just a matter of the two clubs reaching an agreement over a fee, and that he is their primary target for this window.

Personally I'm disappointed in the club's lack of imagination when choosing a replacement, but I can appreciate the thinking behind going after a player who fits Koeman's style as well as Sigurdsson would.

personally i'm not disappointed that he's the prime target of what should be a title chasing spurs side. A backup centre mid? seems odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.