Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is starting to drag on a bit isn't it. It could be that it feels a little like the Everton of old, lenghty transfer saga.

I say we walk.

This is starting to drag on a bit isn't it. It could be that it feels a little like the Everton of old, lenghty transfer saga.

I say we walk.

If they don't want to sell him they don't want to sell him.

It's nothing we have not done in the past.

I say we walk.
Obviously someone has let Kenwright get invited with the negotiations
He sat down with a bookies pencil and a cigarette packet and worked out how much wages we could save by not signing SIGGY till deadline day and said FFS no way am I signing the Viking extra before 1 st Sep
Also suits Bills dramatic nature

He sat down with a bookies pencil and a cigarette packet and worked out how much wages we could save by not signing SIGGY till deadline day and said FFS no way am I signing the Viking extra before 1 st Sep
Haha yeah, he's probably bored them silly with one of his long winded west end anecdotes.

To be fair, every signing has hailed kenwrights influence he is clearly doing something right. Fair play to swansea not giving there best player up without a fight. we will sign him .. him not going on the tour was a massive come and get me plea.

Status
Not open for further replies.