Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems all bets are off.

Siggy feels let down by Evertons lack of belief in his true value and where he is best employed positionally.
He has a big season and World Cup to build towards and feels his value will only go up again next year and wants to stay....brave call.

Bottom line, bridges have been burnt.

That's utterly hysterical you Coudnt make this stuff up..... Oh wait lol lol lol
You can

Had a look through the poster's history. He does seem to be their resident ITK. He is the one who posted all the stuff about their American owners and their chairman being at odds over whether to sell or not.

If it's correct I'll be disappointed. Would be quite a cock up to not complete this deal given the importance Koeman has placed on it. He's been our main target. The club would need to pull a special signing out of the bag to appease both Ronald and the fans.

Seems an odd stance to take from Sigurdsson though, if true.

I was always of the belief that he wouldn't leave Swansea. That is where he is comfortable. We should have moved on weeks ago. I think we should just go with what we've got, ie get Ross out there, and see how we go.
We haven't beaten Swansea in the past 2 years. So that's not really an issue.

This thread right now.....

internet1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.