Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you played football in front of that many people mate?

Of course not - but how many people I've played in front of has nothing to do with this transfer, does it?

He has already played in the premier league for a number of years, and in the quarter final of the European Championships. If it was CL qualifying hanging in the balance I could understand that argument, but come on, this is the Europa League. It's better to be in it than not, but is anyone really going to think "I did fancy playing for Everton, but now they aren't in Europa any more I think I'll stick to another relegation scrap with Swansea".

Just sounds like another poor ITK excuse for him not signing yet.

The 'Swansea accounting period runs to 31 July so the transfer will go through on 1 August' rumour was more believable than this one.

Hearing he will make his decision tonight as he will not play for the Everton if they are not in the Europa League.

Just as if,he has told everyone (anyone) involved this. "I want to sign for koemi's army but only if they are still in the EL, it's my dream" Despite the fact that Swansea are not in it, he will more than double his wages and go to a club that is going places.

Just as if,he has told everyone (anyone) involved this. "I want to sign for koemi's army but only if they are still in the EL, it's my dream" Despite the fact that Swansea are not in it, he will more than double his wages and go to a club that is going places.

I have given my (his) reasoning for this mate. In short - Brexit.

50 of these or Siggy?............................

yacht-nea-moni-ypi-exterior-0__1500.jpg

Just the one pleasure craft, mate. They don't generate much from open play and will be too old and unfit in a few.

Sadly, I don't believe that for a second.

Not aimed at anyone in particular, but there just seem to be some people who will try as hard as they can to be disappointed. "His English isn't good enough in the post match interviews. It's deplorable!" etc.

I was only joking mate, for a start he won't get those stats I mentioned lol

I woukdnt worry mate, there will always be fans of every club who will always moan at players regardless of how much they cost. It is what it is mate.

I'm sure he'll be great for us once it's finally done

Since we first bid he was always coming here.

There's no hold ups, no snags and no lack of interest. Not a case of if but when he will sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.