Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have the money we say we have the ambition the club say they have let's go for it. They've not shown me once they genuinely mean that. Re signing Barry and signing martina shows nothing has changed.

There is nothing stopping us from going for someone like icardi and signing a real top striker to compete with the top six

Mate you are an absolute barmpot.

If we have the money we say we have the ambition the club say they have let's go for it. They've not shown me once they genuinely mean that. Re signing Barry and signing martina shows nothing has changed.

There is nothing stopping us from going for someone like icardi and signing a real top striker to compete with the top six

There is

If we signed Icardi, bet your bottom dollar somebody would be on here saying he was unproven in the premier league and a big gamble.

If we signed Icardi, bet your bottom dollar somebody would be on here saying he was unproven in the premier league and a big gamble.

If we signed spot the dog someone on here would tell me he's a good back up

All about opinions

We can offer him premier league and European football

How is that barmy

For a start:

1. Inter are still absolutely massive and still far bigger than us.
2. Italian weather > our weather.
3. They'd want more than we've gotten for Lukaku
4. He's captain.
5. He signed a new deal last October, roughly more than what we're paying Rooney a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.