Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind "needs to be done this week" rubbish.
I have been sick to the back teeth with reports of a done deal, signing tomorrow poo and so on.
Should have been signed sealed delivered well by now.

I reckon we have let it be known to (to the player or his agent) that are going no higher than we have already bid and it is now up to them to agitate for a move. The Swansea chairman will be starting to get the sweats if it goes on much longer as he wont have time to get a decent replacement, and that could cost them their place in the prem!

Wanted this done earlier so he could get game time against Sevilla. Only played 45 mins all pre season, i think that was against Barnet..

Will be happy when this is completed hoping it is sooner rather than later as he hasnt played barely any games. can see why it's taking so long he is swansea main focal point off the team in the past they have fended off interest. its just we have been more persistent this time.

This is done. Not keen on the signing but will get behind him.

I live just a few miles from Swansea and have a few friends there telling me they've been told Siggy is going to Everton 100%.

What about the possibility that we're just simply negotiating over how to structure our record-transfer deal (at the very least £15m more than the record we set earlier in the window) and that's why there's a hold-up...

Instead of all this "we're haggling over a few million" stuff, which we don't know is the case?

What about the possibility that we're just simply negotiating over how to structure our record-transfer deal (at the very least £15m more than the record we set earlier in the window) and that's why there's a hold-up...

Instead of all this "we're haggling over a few million" stuff, which we don't know is the case?

But how do I figure out who to be angry with if I don't make up things that people did wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.