Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Swansea City Supporters Trust owns 21% of the football club. Many years ago, the club was on the verge of financial collapse and the Trust rallied the community together to save Swansea City AFC.

The Trust is regularly updated on the affairs of the club via an elected board that takes part in all official proceedings within the club and holds regular meetings in South Wales.

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 19.04.27.png

lollollollollol

I can't see why he would stay at this point.
He's not gone on tour, not played against Brum.
He's gone to the place of no return imo. Imagine if he now stays. Might as well plaster "I stayed for another 50k per week LOL".
Stranger things have happened so don't think it can be dismissed but it seems a little far-fetched.

There is so much misdirection and tomfoolery within this transfer saga. Methinks the clubs are leaking things in the press to put pressure on one another. There are also a few rouge news sites that are taking advantage of the bed-wetting fans of both clubs. Until something credible comes out I will wait patiently.

Not arsed if he has signed a new deal. We was being robbed blind. Good player bit his assists would drop in our team as most was from set plays and he would be competing with rooney and baines to take them. Also dont think another no10 8s a priority. We have rooney and sandro can both play that role as could klaassen and dowell.

Rather put money in to another striker. We also need another centre half and could do with a back up left back.

Until something credible comes out I will wait patiently.

Well I will not. I'm sick of this transfer saga and itching for the whole thing to come to a resolution. I just want to be able to handwring over Giroud and mystery-CB without worrying about Iceland. Spoiled by this window I tell ya.

Not arsed if he has signed a new deal. We was being robbed blind. Good player bit his assists would drop in our team as most was from set plays and he would be competing with rooney and baines to take them. Also dont think another no10 8s a priority. We have rooney and sandro can both play that role as could klaassen and dowell.

Rather put money in to another striker. We also need another centre half and could do with a back up left back.

Hmmm

Playing with better players is unlikely to see him perform more poorly automatically.

I agree 100%, he's not worth the asking price imo.

I think Barkley needs a change of scenery tbh, but I'd much rather give him one more shot then get sigturdson.

Hmmm

Playing with better players is unlikely to see him perform more poorly automatically.

Im not saying he will perform less im saying that his key stats are based on his assists and chances created but he was the set piece taker for just about everything and had a 6ft 5 striker to aim at. He wont be the main man at everton taking everything and so statistically he would be seen as playing as good at us.

I agree 100%, he's not worth the asking price imo.

I think Barkley needs a change of scenery tbh, but I'd much rather give him one more shot then get sigturdson.

I wouldn't

Ross has made his choice I just want shutt of the "boyhood blue" now.

Rather debate his replacement

I would stay off twitter until tomorrow. I think it gets done Tuesday or Wednesday after researching the tax implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.