£300k fine for Goodison pitch invasion (vs palace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did it twice once before the game had finished
So what
Nobody was hurt at goodison
Just sheer jubilation and relief. Our fans were stressing for weeks before this game. Unlike Forest and City
These numpties at City and Forest were far worse as violent acts happened to opposition players.
I know we shouldn’t go on the pitch but come on, the book should be thrown at them 2 clubs.
It’s joke just like VAR and shocking decisions that we have to take. It makes my blood boil to be honest

So what
Nobody was hurt at goodison
Just sheer jubilation and relief. Our fans were stressing for weeks before this game. Unlike Forest and City
These numpties at City and Forest were far worse as violent acts happened to opposition players.
I know we shouldn’t go on the pitch but come on, the book should be thrown at them 2 clubs.
It’s joke just like VAR and shocking decisions that we have to take. It makes my blood boil to be honest
Every club faces the same, no use trying to be victims,

No way can these stewards prevent mass invasions. Now if they were uniformed police that might put idiots off. Police would cost big money.

We have what....about 29,000 STH’s? I reckon it would be a massive middle finger salute to the governing body and a huge vote of confidence to the team and the Club in general if each STH gave £10.00 towards the fine. It would virtually cover it and show them clowns that we are united in our dislike for them and their seemingly over-enthusiastic disciplinary approach to Everton. Feck you and feck your decisions. We’re Everton.

Let’s just agree to disagree
Your obviously not an Evertonian so don’t feel the pain and injustices that we’ve had over the years. You can’t be
To accuse her of not being an Evertonian is just plain silly, so park that in your "silly things I have said" tray.

As for thinking we have been dealt with differently than City, imo that is also just plain silly. There are similarities and differences. I know we have a case for being treated badly in the past, Niasse is top of my list, but this isnt the case here.

So our £300,000 was for 2 pitch invasions? £150,000 cost per invasion?

Based on that, Man City got charged £110,000 for additional assault of goal keeper and breaking cross bar? (Based on £150,000 pitch invasion + £110,000 (Cross bar damage and goalkeeper assault = £260,000)...

There's a match coming up Sunday isn't there...probably more interesting to focus on that! ?

To accuse her of not being an Evertonian is just plain silly, so park that in your "silly things I have said" tray.

As for thinking we have been dealt with differently than City, imo that is also just plain silly. There are similarities and differences. I know we have a case for being treated badly in the past, Niasse is top of my list, but this isnt the case here.
Ok mate
My opinion is different to yours

What was the FA fine when United fans charged into Old Trafford which ending up causing the entire postponement of the match Vs the other shower last season?

Everton are the whipping boys for the game's authorities now. They feel like they have Everton over a barrel for the FFP situation and that there'll be no push back.

Let’s just agree to disagree
Your obviously not an Evertonian so don’t feel the pain and injustices that we’ve had over the years. You can’t be
Hi sue
I apologise for that. I know your a blue and shouldn’t have suggested the above. Anyway BlueInNZ put me right.
I get very protective on Everton. Especially after a couple of pints. Can’t take my drink anymore!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.